• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
I know there's probably plenty of posts around this already, but... anyone feel depressed and disheartened at another lonely christmas, spent in your dark, cold lonely room again? Tbh, I don't care much for the holidays, and dont really celebrate... but still...

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Sannti and Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you are feeling lonely. To be honest- I am alone but it's not usually loneliness that bothers me. It's all the things I don't want to do but need to. I'd rather just procrastinate and stay on here all day but I suspect it will be a mixture of the two.

Do you have anyone you could text or call? Does it help to put music or the TV on in the background? I've recently found podcasts good for distracting me. Not really the same but I expect a number of us will be here for you. Fellow Christmas haters. šŸ¤—

FadingDawn

FadingDawn

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Ehhh... I usually listen to music or try to lay down and sleep most days. But thank your for your kindess, reply and support.

U

until death

maybe it's time to say goodbye
Dec 12, 2023
I hate Christmas

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi and Mirrory Me
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Christmas is a good holiday because we mostly think about the same things, even if we are not physically together. Otherwise, it could just be an ordinary day, which we try to decorate as festive.