BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
I remember I was so disappointed when the world didn't end when I was a kid. Sighhh

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, SpinTop555, Fragile and 5 others
SweetTangerine

SweetTangerine

ᴸᵉᵗ ᵘˢ ᵖˡᵃʸ, ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗᵉˢᵗ ᵒᶠ ˢᵗᵃᵍᵉˢ!!
Nov 9, 2020
is it bad that i really dont want to die alongside everyone else? i'd rather die alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: Puffinz, foxdie, BitterlyAlive_ and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
is it bad that i really dont want to die alongside everyone else? i'd rather die alone.

Yes I just want one small meteorite to hit my house, preferbly when I'm a sleep, lol

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: SpinTop555, foxdie, BitterlyAlive_ and 3 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
I've got my fingers crossed.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: SpinTop555, Jumper Geo, Good4Nothing and 3 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I think seeing the end of the world would be awesome from a science perspective, and then getting to die without suicide is an added bonus. It's win win, but sadly it's never real.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, SpinTop555, Jumper Geo and 5 others
E

Endeavour

Mage
Dec 13, 2020
Yet another false dawn. Mind you it's 10-40 pm here, so if I go to bed now and it does end I will indeed die in my sleep.

Nighty night.

• Hugs
Reactions: SpinTop555, Jumper Geo, foxdie and 2 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
Lol. What a tool.

Reactions: SpinTop555, Jumper Geo, foxdie and 1 other person
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
I think seeing the end of the world would be awesome from a science perspective, and then getting to die without suicide is an added bonus. It's win win, but sadly it's never real.
This ^

And if it were true, there would be different stories on it -- I've only found one but maybe there's more. I don't know if I'm thankful or not because it would make things easier but I'd rather die alone (without others dying). We most likely won't be seeing a doomsday in this lifetime.

Edit: It's strange. I can't be the only one who notices that each year, around the holidays, there's somebody theorizing the "end of the world."

Last edited:
Reactions: SpinTop555, Jumper Geo, Ghost2211 and 2 others
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Yes I just want one small meteorite to hit my house, preferbly when I'm a sleep, lol

Cheers

Geo

Omg Geo, I fantasise about a small meteor hitting me lol. If only. I remember being a bit scared about Y2K cause I was younger, didn't believe the Mayan thing tho. I mean if it has to happen it has to happen I guess. 2020, what an effing year. Would be poetic...

Reactions: SpinTop555 and Jumper Geo
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I'd love it to actually happen, while still being in this excited mindset. I wouldn't mind if everyone died alongside me, the idea being that "society" truly would cease with your passing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Well here I am again stuck in London no meteorite we have a mutant strain of Covid -19 and moved up to Tier 4 so let's look on the bright side, Christmas, Brexit, Full lockdown, people panic buying, jesus I think I will jump on a plane to Australia and take a few selfies.

RIP, young lady.

Cheers

Geo

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
Don't worry he will have another date next year, law of averages he will get it right one day.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: SuicidallyCurious and Endeavour
S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020

Lol

Cheers

Geo
LOL i like your posts a lot as I said before. One thing that is interesting /w the doomsday pastors is how the feds never bust them or try to stop them even though they probably destroy the minds of millions but if someone wants to CTB they can't get access to N easily
I'm a true believer in it initially for sociocultural reasons but later on through research. There are any number of things that could knock the whole sucker out but it never seems to happen which personally I am happy for. Please do not let a collapse or TEOTWAKI happen before my SN arrive

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Jumper Geo