Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
My exit should have arrived yesterday, it didn't. Hoped it would arrive today. Nope. Fear I'm gonna be stuck another 40 years inside this head. Have a risky painful way left that I think is my only option left now. Why has the universe done this to me. All I want is to ctb, I'm not important to this world so please let me go.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie
L

Leiden

Arcanist
Sep 1, 2020
If this is what you truly want then I'm so sorry things haven't worked out the way you had planned. You are very important and you mean something ❤️

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
It's all I want. I'm not important to anyone. Feel as if I'm just a joke to everyone

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Brink and Leiden
R

Regen

I stay in my power
Aug 20, 2020
I am so sorry to see you suffer so much. I have tried countless times to overcome the survival instinct. It's really hard. Maybe it is not your time to go. I wish you find something for today or tomorrow that will ease the pain a little!

• Love
Reactions: Leiden
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
It's not SI. Am waiting for SN that should have come yesterday. As soon as it arrives am off, just can't believe it hasn't arrived again

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll, Leiden and Regen
Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
My exit should have arrived yesterday, it didn't. Hoped it would arrive today. Nope. Fear I'm gonna be stuck another 40 years inside this head. Have a risky painful way left that I think is my only option left now. Why has the universe done this to me. All I want is to ctb, I'm not important to this world so please let me go.
You're important to me. :heart:

Reactions: Leiden