devil

devil

Jun 22, 2019
Okay so I haven't posted in awhile, but trust me I have been lurking.

I've been on latuda for weeks now, I don't even know where to begin on explaining how it's making me feel. My emotions are completely out of whack. I either don't feel anything at all, like each day will past and it's a blur and where my thoughts should be, is actually just black emptiness. Or my happiness will be way over the top, I'll be nice to every single stranger, my sadness will be me crying over the simplest thing, and my anger will be full on range with me yelling at anyone who isn't even doing anything wrong.
I don't know if this is normal and all of it will soon balance out or if medicine is just not my thing. Who knows anymore.
My life has been very confusing these last weeks, and I really missed talking to people on here.
So hello, hope everyone is hanging in there still.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
My biggest concern with Latuda was the blocking of dopamine and seratonin. It's obviously some method of mood stabalising, but it seems something is just amiss about it,if that makes sense.
I know it's relatively expensive and I was given it (apparently) due to cardiac concerns.
It's good to hear you are still fighting though