author

author

they/them
Jul 13, 2021
I keep getting all kinds of scams when I just want some kind of pay so I don't have to die in an abusive household. It's driving me crazy, like having hope dangled in front of me only to find out it's another scam. Thankfully I haven't fully fallen for one, but I'm tired of the disappointment.

I've been trying so hard to keep going, but I don't understand the point anymore. Capitalism is a fucking scam. I'm disabled and I can't even get Disability from the government, and even if I could, it wouldn't be enough for me to live off of.

I'm so tired. I'm so so tired. What the fuck is the point of living if I can't even do something so simple like getting a job?

If anyone is wondering what the scam was;
The scammer pretended to be from Doosan, wanted to text-interview me on Telegram, and offered 30$ an hour for Customer Service, 20$ an hour for training. The username was Doosan10 on Telegram. I filed a report with FTC but I'm sure it won't amount to much.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Crazy4u, _Seeking and 4 others
chocolatebar

chocolatebar

Paragon
Jul 11, 2021
Looking for work is like screaming to the world: "Hey, I'm a vulnerable person and here's my profile!". I hate it!

I'm looking for a job too and, so far, the best place I found is liknedin. That place is like hell, but companies use it and don't have to read what people post.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Insomniac, Crazy4u and 3 others
T90-Alpha

T90-Alpha

Hopeless
Apr 21, 2022
i tried applying to a dozen different fast food restaurants/grocery stores
nobody has called me back for a interview :/

• Hugs
Reactions: Crazy4u, author and Velvet Fortress
onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
I'm so sorry that happen to you.

Looking for work is really a challenge. I had no idea that there were also scams in job offers. It has never happened to me and I have never seen one. It's horrible in every way.

I hope you really find a job and please don't give up.

Reactions: Nemeshisu and author
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds so awful and stressful what you are going through. I'm sorry that you have to endure this. This life is just so unfair. I hope you find relief from your suffering in whatever happens.

Reactions: Nemeshisu and author
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Apparently Telegram is rife with scammers, when I used to be in there the crypto investing scams where fuckn everywhere.

Reactions: author
_Seeking

_Seeking

I'm only here for this moment
Dec 16, 2021
There is a job app, called Hirect that our business uses to hire. It is chat based. The company has to give their tax info to verify that the business is legit. It sounds like you are in America, and this might be something you could use. The app is free to use.