grimmtheripper

grimmtheripper

Welcome to the "Diary of the Damned".
May 1, 2022
I've attempted 8 different times now, the most recent being this past December. Kinda shatters the self esteem when you can't even kill yourself properly. I've lost so many important people to me to suicide. Their suffering has ended. When will mine?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Funeralprincess, CrossroadsCurious, NobodyKnowsMe and 3 others
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
I want to succeed also(and today I'm at a 9.5), but it must be delayed until my brother succumbs to his lung cancer--We are quite close and if I CTB'ed now, it would only hasten his own demise--I would see myself as a selfish coward if I ended my own life while he is still strongly fighting for his

• Love
Reactions: denix66, NoLightRemains, shrek34 and 2 others
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
I've attempted 8 different times now, the most recent being this past December. Kinda shatters the self esteem when you can't even kill yourself properly. I've lost so many important people to me to suicide. Their suffering has ended. When will mine?
I´m sorry to hear that. I can imagine how you feel. Which methods did you use ? And what could be the reasons for the failure ?

Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful what you went through. The fear of failure is the main thing that holds me back from ctb personally, no one should have to resort to risky methods, we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I'm sorry that you are suffering, I wish you the best in whatever happens.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hollowillow, Midnight-rain, NobodyKnowsMe and 1 other person
grimmtheripper

grimmtheripper

May 1, 2022
I´m sorry to hear that. I can imagine how you feel. Which methods did you use ? And what could be the reasons for the failure ?
Mostly OD during my active addiction. I just keep getting caught or I still somehow wake up. I'm not really sure where it is I've been going wrong but I'm afraid if I fail again, I could end up in a far worse situation then I'm already in. (Paralyzed, braindead and hooked to machines, who knows.) I need a more direct method. My first thought was a gun but I can't legally own one after my several in patient visits and I dunno the first thing about obtaining one any other way.
I want to succeed also(and today I'm at a 9.5), but it must be delayed until my brother succumbs to his lung cancer--We are quite close and if I CTB'ed now, it would only hasten his own demise--I would see myself as a selfish coward if I ended my own life while he is still strongly fighting for his
I know how difficult it is to continue living purely for the sake of others. I admire your courage.
I know how difficult it is to continue living purely for the sake of others. I admire your courage.
That sounds really awful what you went through. The fear of failure is the main thing that holds me back from ctb personally, no one should have to resort to risky methods, we all deserve the option of a peaceful exit at a time of our own choosing. I'm sorry that you are suffering, I wish you the best in whatever happens.
I mostly afraid of messing it up beyond repair. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm not really the same after having attempted but it could have been much worse.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, outrider567 and Huntfish34
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Ok, I understand. So you have to find the right method for you. Have you read the PPH (Peaceful pill handbook) yet ?
Not every method is suitable for every person and every place. And often it also depends on the financial situation.

Reactions: Huntfish34
grimmtheripper

grimmtheripper

May 1, 2022
Ok, I understand. So you have to find the right method for you. Have you read the PPH (Peaceful pill handbook) yet ?
Not every method is suitable for every person and every place. And often it also depends on the financial situation.
I haven't read that yet; but I'll be sure to check it out! Thank you.