T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
So i've already been given my ctb method and location. Maybe negotiated the date, not 100% sure it will be it though as they may change their mind.
Now I've received another cryptic message. I have some ideas what it could mean but none of them seem to fit with the details I already have. So now i'm more confused . It's possible that the message isn't actually related to ctb and is something I have to do before then. But it sounds like it's most likely related to my death.

The message is
'When the trees fall, where the trees lie, turn right and it'll be your time'

Could mean so many places and not sure how this relates to the rest. There are some trees along my ctb location so could be that but not seen any cut down/fallen there but maybe there will be when it's time ? Also possible it's not literal and trees are metaphorical but not sure what it'd mean in that case?

Reactions: LifeQuitter
TraumaEscapee:)

TraumaEscapee:)

I hate my birth family
Apr 30, 2023
Ask the person what they mean. The only one who has the answer is the person x

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Ask the person what they mean. The only one who has the answer is the person x
Unfortunately not that simple . They aren't a person and they won't tell me, not matter how much I beg them. I have to figure it out myself. I'm sure i'll work it out eventually, I did with the last clue they gave, but I need to hurry up with it.

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I know it's against the system and their rules but thinking of saying fuck them and just doing it . The chanting won't stop tonight and theyre confusing me so much and i just need it to stop . So loud and saying a lot and i'm scares of the things their saying and suggesting. Scared of what they'll make me do if i don't stop them and there's only 1 way to stop them.
I'm tempted to do partial tonight as have what I need .
I don't understand what they want and it's hurting my brain like it's going to explode. I cant handle it. They keep messing with me with different rules and stuff. But at the end of the day the glitch is me being alive and me dying solves that. So fuck their riddles . They'll keep taunting and messing, tortuting me as long as possible. I can fool them and ctb when they're not expecting. . If i do it tonight then it's over and everyones safe . Then they can't control me any longer and if the glitch is resolved then they'll leave everyone around me alone too
It's not impulsive really . I tested partial as a teen like 10 years ago long before this. So surely i can do it now and had enough to
Know this is what I want.

UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
I know it's against the system and their rules but thinking of saying fuck them and just doing it . The chanting won't stop tonight and theyre confusing me so much and i just need it to stop . So loud and saying a lot and i'm scares of the things their saying and suggesting. Scared of what they'll make me do if i don't stop them and there's only 1 way to stop them.
I don't understand what they want and it's hurting my brain like it's going to explode. I cant handle it. They keep messing with me with different rules and stuff. But at the end of the day the glitch is me being alive and me dying solves that. So fuck their riddles . They'll keep taunting and messing, tortuting me as long as possible. I can fool them and ctb when they're not expecting. . If i do it tonight then it's over and everyones safe . Then they can't control me any longer and if the glitch is resolved then they'll leave everyone around me alone too
It's not impulsive really . I tested partial as a teen like 10 years ago long before this. So surely i can do it now and had enough to
It's your choice of course. But I would hate to miss you. ❤️ Are there any other ways to silence the chaos in your mind? Any grounding exercises, or guided meditation, or relaxation exercises? Or maybe just chat for a little here on sasu?
Don't hate me for suggesting possible very obvious things 🫣 Just found them to be helpful sometimes myself..

When the chaos and pressure is less you seem not ready to go. I would hate to see you step out when you are not ready and were just starting to find some possible help with EIP. 🫂

I couldn't respond to you asking me how I was doing on the other thread because the weird turn things took.
But thank you for asking nonetheless 🩵 I'm still not sinking back in as deep as I was before but it's a close call.
I enjoyed some company today for the first time in a month. Had a nice chat and some good food.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
It's your choice of course. But I would hate to miss you. ❤️ Are there any other ways to silence the chaos in your mind? Any grounding exercises, or guided meditation, or relaxation exercises? Or maybe just chat for a little here on sasu?
Don't hate me for suggesting possible very obvious things 🫣 Just found them to be helpful sometimes myself..

When the chaos and pressure is less you seem not ready to go. I would hate to see you step out when you are not ready and were just starting to find some possible help with EIP. 🫂

I couldn't respond to you asking me how I was doing on the other thread because the weird turn things took.
But thank you for asking nonetheless 🩵 I'm still not sinking back in as deep as I was before but it's a close call.
I enjoyed some company today for the first time in a month. Had a nice chat and some good food.
Thank you ❤️

Sorry . I'm feeling a bit calmer already. Idk why it happened really. It's never been that intense and sudden before. The voices were overlapping and so aggressive, i felt like i'd do anything to stop them . Still getting some on and off but less so now. Have a headache and feeling dizzy now but too wired to sleep so just lying down. Sorry it was a bit dramatic and if it seems attention seeking. Idk what happened. Was just a lot and really hope it doesn't happen again.
I still strongly want to get it over with. But Thinking a bit more rationally I know partial isnt good idea atm considering it risks waking up family. And my dog sleeps in my room so worry she'd alert them too. So trying to hold off on it for now. But going to be long night. I'm so pathetic but it's really unsettled me and my heart is still beating fast.

I wouldn't hate you for any suggestions ! In the moment of distress it's easy to forget the basics so i appreciate it.

Ah i'm sorry I requested thread locked before you got chance to reply. Just was getting a bit out of hand.
I'm sorry things are sinking lower, it's awful feeling when you know where it's heading and you can't stop it . I'm glad you were able to enjoy some company though and i hope it gave you at least a little reprieve. Here if you want to talk about it any time
❤️🫂

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Whale_bones
-nobodyknows-

-nobodyknows-

Experienced
Jun 16, 2024
Sorry, what is this in reference to?

Reactions: JealousOfTheElderly
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
Thank you ❤️

Sorry . I'm feeling a bit calmer already. Idk why it happened really. It's never been that intense and sudden before. The voices were overlapping and so aggressive, i felt like i'd do anything to stop them . Still getting some on and off but less so now. Have a headache and feeling dizzy now but too wired to sleep so just lying down. Sorry it was a bit dramatic and if it seems attention seeking. Idk what happened. Was just a lot and really hope it doesn't happen again.
I still strongly want to get it over with. But Thinking a bit more rationally I know partial isnt good idea atm considering it risks waking up family. And my dog sleeps in my room so worry she'd alert them too. So trying to hold off on it for now. But going to be long night. I'm so pathetic but it's really unsettled me and my heart is still beating fast.

I wouldn't hate you for any suggestions ! In the moment of distress it's easy to forget the basics so i appreciate it.

Ah i'm sorry I requested thread locked before you got chance to reply. Just was getting a bit out of hand.
I'm sorry things are sinking lower, it's awful feeling when you know where it's heading and you can't stop it . I'm glad you were able to enjoy some company though and i hope it gave you at least a little reprieve. Here if you want to talk about it any time
❤️🫂
I'm glad you're feeling a bit calmer already :)
Don't worry about feeling dramatic. You were just being honest while being overwhelmed.
It makes sense to still feel unsettled when it hasn't calmed down completely yet. Hope the feeling is gone soon! ❤️

I gotcha. I've had too many times where I felt that need for it all to end. Right away. Not voices but emotions though.
It's tough dealing with all of that on your own in your head. But you're never entirely alone, I'm here 🫂

Thread being locked was a good idea!
Thanks for the offer ❤️ It's the longcovid symptoms that's been getting a lot worse now I've started working a couple of hours a week again. Makes me feel so powerless and useless when they leave me incapable of caring for myself again. Or not being able to even distract myself. I hate it so much.
I do enjoy the couple of hours working again though. 🙃 Trying not to spiral again 🙄 So hard sometimes. Luckily I need to work some tomorrow, usually helps a bit.

DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
Just be careful what you publicly share here. Less is more if you don't want you plans unveiled and foiled by an intervention. Loose lips, sink ships.

Reactions: Nikitatos
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Sorry, what is this in reference to?
Sorry it's long story. I've explained in some previous threads (i was gonna link one but they're long and all over the place so won't waste your time) . But basically in short there's a system taken control of my mind and i have to follow their rules and messages to save others. It's complicated.
I'm glad you're feeling a bit calmer already :)
Don't worry about feeling dramatic. You were just being honest while being overwhelmed.
It makes sense to still feel unsettled when it hasn't calmed down completely yet. Hope the feeling is gone soon! ❤️

I gotcha. I've had too many times where I felt that need for it all to end. Right away. Not voices but emotions though.
It's tough dealing with all of that on your own in your head. But you're never entirely alone, I'm here 🫂

Thread being locked was a good idea!
Thanks for the offer ❤️ It's the longcovid symptoms that's been getting a lot worse now I've started working a couple of hours a week again. Makes me feel so powerless and useless when they leave me incapable of caring for myself again. Or not being able to even distract myself. I hate it so much.
I do enjoy the couple of hours working again though. 🙃 Trying not to spiral again 🙄 So hard sometimes. Luckily I need to work some tomorrow, usually helps a bit.
Thank you, i really appreciate you 🫂

I'm sorry, that sounds so overwhelming and exhausting. It must be so frustrating when physical health issues are preventing you doing the stuff that can help you mentally. Awful cycle to be stuck in . I hope work goes ok today 🤞🏻
Just be careful what you publicly share here. Less is more if you don't want you plans unveiled and foiled by an intervention. Loose lips, sink ships.
i don't have any of my personal details on here. And that was just an impulsive idea, i didn't end up acting on it , but i can confirm no one came with any intervention.
People literally live post their ctb here so i think i'm safe. Only way it'd be foiled is if i put a location or too many clues to it . Or real name/photo which I won't

Last edited:
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I've been seriously considering running away as I don't feel it's safe for me to be around people. And already put family and danger and they've been controlled because of me so can't trust them. Worried what I could do so i need to be on my own. Chatted with a missing persons helpline as they can advise on the legal and practical aspects of planning running away . They were helpful and gave me some good info.
I need to be locked up until I'm dead really. But not going to happen so I think the next best thing is running away until i ctb . I can't take my phone and risk police tracking it . I was once reported missing during a failed ctb attempt years ago and i've had a few welfare checks before, so i think that would mean i'd be classed as a medium or higher risk more quickly. So they're more likely to track my phone. Not that it really matters because if police find me since they can't legally make a competent adult go back / contact family. But still better to stay hidden

Since I won't be able to access sasu on the run, if I disappear that's why (or could be ctb), not that anyone needs to know or care but just if anyone was curious what happened.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Whale_bones and sancta-simplicitas
LondonVillie

LondonVillie

Nov 13, 2020
What the fuck is going on here.

• Hmph!
Reactions: LifeQuitter, UnrulyNightmare and timetodie24
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Finding it harder to talk and find words and i noticed it mostly happens around my mum and she just laughs at me because she knows what she's done. She's the one who injected the microchips and she's using them to block my thoughts. It's likely not her fault though, i dont blame her if she's being controlled. It's all my fault but it still hurts.

More reason to run as can't think and speak clearly as long as i'm around her.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnrulyNightmare
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
Finding it harder to talk and find words and i noticed it mostly happens around my mum and she just laughs at me because she knows what she's done. She's the one who injected the microchips and she's using them to block my thoughts. It's likely not her fault though, i dont blame her if she's being controlled. It's all my fault but it still hurts.

More reason to run as can't think and speak clearly as long as i'm around her.
I'm sorry.. Wouldn't it be really hard on your own? And lonely? I don't think your mom would really laugh at you for not finding your words? She sounded like she cared before, or am I wrong?

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I'm sorry.. Wouldn't it be really hard on your own? And lonely? I don't think your mom would really laugh at you for not finding your words? She sounded like she cared before, or am I wrong?
I could manage and wouldn't be for long.

She does every time. And i get sometimes it is funny as i'll say words weird or come out with completely the wrong word. But she really laughs and mimics me and i can just tell that she knows what she's done. And i've noticed it's always talking to her that my speech is messed up , only occasionally slip up around others .
She is caring and has done a lot for me. But the system is controlling her now and they can change people.

UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
I could manage and wouldn't be for long.

She does every time. And i get sometimes it is funny as i'll say words weird or come out with completely the wrong word. But she really laughs and mimics me and i can just tell that she knows what she's done. And i've noticed it's always talking to her that my speech is messed up , only occasionally slip up around others .
She is caring and has done a lot for me. But the system is controlling her now and they can change people.
That sounds not so nice.. Jumbling words sucks...! 🫂

• Love
QueenInsomnia

QueenInsomnia

Jul 21, 2024
So i've already been given my ctb method and location. Maybe negotiated the date, not 100% sure it will be it though as they may change their mind.
Now I've received another cryptic message. I have some ideas what it could mean but none of them seem to fit with the details I already have. So now i'm more confused . It's possible that the message isn't actually related to ctb and is something I have to do before then. But it sounds like it's most likely related to my death.

The message is

Could mean so many places and not sure how this relates to the rest. There are some trees along my ctb location so could be that but not seen any cut down/fallen there but maybe there will be when it's time ? Also possible it's not literal and trees are metaphorical but not sure what it'd mean in that case?
I haven't really gotten a chance to play much with ChatGPT's new advanced reasoning model, so I thought I'd put this through as a riddle to see what it would come up with. It thought about it for 46 seconds and then came up with this answer:

-------------------------------
The riddle you've presented is:

"When the trees fall, where the trees lie, turn right and it'll be your time"

Let's break it down and explore possible interpretations to find an answer.

Interpretation 1: Logarithm
  1. When the trees fall: When trees are cut down, they become logs.
  2. Where the trees lie: This reinforces the idea of logs lying on the ground.
  3. Turn right: Could represent the letter 'R', as 'right' starts with 'R'.
  4. And it'll be your time: This hints at something related to 'time'.
Putting it all together:

Log + R + Time = Logarithm

Interpretation 2: Compass Directions and Time Zones

1. When the trees fall, where the trees lie: Could refer to the timberline or tree line, the edge of the habitat at which trees can grow.
  2. Turn right: In map orientation, turning right (from north) points you east.
  3. It'll be your time: Moving eastward, you enter new time zones, hence "it'll be your time."
Interpretation 3: Biblical Reference and Turning East
  1. When the trees fall, where the trees lie: Echoes Ecclesiastes 11:3—"If a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where it falls, there it will lie."
  2. Turn right: Again suggests turning east.
  3. It'll be your time: East is where the sun rises, symbolizing the start of a new day or time.
Conclusion

While multiple interpretations are possible, the first seems the most coherent and directly connected to the clues given.

Answer: The riddle refers to a "logarithm."
-------------------------------------------

Personally, though, I think I like the third interpretation the best. :happy:

Reactions: timetodie24 and JealousOfTheElderly
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I haven't really gotten a chance to play much with ChatGPT's new advanced reasoning model, so I thought I'd put this through as a riddle to see what it would come up with. It thought about it for 46 seconds and then came up with this answer:

-------------------------------
The riddle you've presented is:

"When the trees fall, where the trees lie, turn right and it'll be your time"

Let's break it down and explore possible interpretations to find an answer.

Interpretation 1: Logarithm
  1. When the trees fall: When trees are cut down, they become logs.
  2. Where the trees lie: This reinforces the idea of logs lying on the ground.
  3. Turn right: Could represent the letter 'R', as 'right' starts with 'R'.
  4. And it'll be your time: This hints at something related to 'time'.
Putting it all together:

Log + R + Time = Logarithm

Interpretation 2: Compass Directions and Time Zones

1. When the trees fall, where the trees lie: Could refer to the timberline or tree line, the edge of the habitat at which trees can grow.
  2. Turn right: In map orientation, turning right (from north) points you east.
  3. It'll be your time: Moving eastward, you enter new time zones, hence "it'll be your time."
Interpretation 3: Biblical Reference and Turning East
  1. When the trees fall, where the trees lie: Echoes Ecclesiastes 11:3—"If a tree falls to the south or to the north, in the place where it falls, there it will lie."
  2. Turn right: Again suggests turning east.
  3. It'll be your time: East is where the sun rises, symbolizing the start of a new day or time.
Conclusion

While multiple interpretations are possible, the first seems the most coherent and directly connected to the clues given.

Answer: The riddle refers to a "logarithm."
-------------------------------------------

Personally, though, I think I like the third interpretation the best. :happy:
That's really interesting thanks .

No idea how i'd apply some of those but it's definitely some ideas to think about

• Hugs
Reactions: QueenInsomnia
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024

The message is

Who is "they"?

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Who is "they"?
Long story but those in control of me, the system that took control of my mind.
How have you been doing lately? 😊
Not great tbh. I feel increasingly that I'm not [real name] and that I just took over the body I'm in. It's wrong that i'm in her home and living with her parents . Still considering running away, wouldn't be long until I could ctb anyway.
Feel strong urges to destroy this body as i'm just a glitch and once i get rid of it and the error is fixed then i'll be deleted from system and no one will even remember I existed as I was never real. SH more because of it but not feeling anything from it like I usually would. Which feels a sign to go further now.

Sorry gone on a bit . You don't have to read or reply to that. I'm sure a 'not great but still here' was all you needed. Thank you for asking. How are you ?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nikitatos
UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
Not great tbh. I feel increasingly that I'm not [real name] and that I just took over the body I'm in. It's wrong that i'm in her home and living with her parents . Still considering running away, wouldn't be long until I could ctb anyway.
Feel strong urges to destroy this body as i'm just a glitch and once i get rid of it and the error is fixed then i'll be deleted from system and no one will even remember I existed as I was never real. SH more because of it but not feeling anything from it like I usually would. Which feels a sign to go further now.

Sorry gone on a bit . You don't have to read or reply to that. I'm sure a 'not great but still here' was all you needed. Thank you for asking. How are you ?
That sounds horrible! I'm so sorry, that's gotta be rough. EIP felt at least useful so far?
I will remember you anyways 🫂 I know how you feel about it but to me you are very real. I feel as if if you were a glitch I wouldn't be able to talk to you at all. If that makes sense. But I know how you feel about it 🩵

A "not great but still here" says very little and would feel a bit cold honestly. So I'm glad you took the time to write the rest as well ❤️

I'm just holding on I suppose. I'd say 'not great but still here' 🤣🤣
Started working again a little and have been settled a bit more. It's like no matter how much I twist and turn, my only way out remains the same. But trying to ignore it for now. Thank you for asking 🫂

• Love
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
That sounds horrible! I'm so sorry, that's gotta be rough. EIP felt at least useful so far?
I will remember you anyways 🫂 I know how you feel about it but to me you are very real. I feel as if if you were a glitch I wouldn't be able to talk to you at all. If that makes sense. But I know how you feel about it 🩵

A "not great but still here" says very little and would feel a bit cold honestly. So I'm glad you took the time to write the rest as well ❤️

I'm just holding on I suppose. I'd say 'not great but still here' 🤣🤣
Started working again a little and have been settled a bit more. It's like no matter how much I twist and turn, my only way out remains the same. But trying to ignore it for now. Thank you for asking 🫂
Thank you so much 🫂
Going ok with EIP, still assessing things so not suggested anything to help yet. Not sure what to do about continuing because if i run away then can't anyway.

I'm so sorry things are still tough. I guess you wouldn't be on here if they weren't though. I hope work is going ok ? It's frustrating when you try so hard and nothing seems to change ❤️

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Even without a phone, they can still track you.
I plan to use cash so can't track me by bank , I don't have a car so can't track me by that. Impossible to completely avoid cctv so yes they may find me by that but would need tips where to look in first place.
So i'll make it as hard as possible to track me . It's only for a couple weeks i need to disappear then hopefully i can be dead.
Yes there are chances police will find me before then but i'm a competent adult so they cant force me home or tell my family where i am without permission . There is chance i'd be s136 (police force you to a&e for assessment) due to mental health history so will avoid being found as much as possible. But even if police found me they can only s136 if serious risk to self/others so as long as i can convince them i went away for some alone time then they can't do anything. Not stupid enough to tell them i went missing because of mind control as they'll think im crazy.

UnrulyNightmare

UnrulyNightmare

Student
Jul 3, 2024
Thank you so much 🫂
Going ok with EIP, still assessing things so not suggested anything to help yet. Not sure what to do about continuing because if i run away then can't anyway.

I'm so sorry things are still tough. I guess you wouldn't be on here if they weren't though. I hope work is going ok ? It's frustrating when you try so hard and nothing seems to change ❤️
Give them a chance? If they can't help you can always still run away, the other way around won't work 😅 But glad to hear it's feeling ok so far! 🤗

To be honest I'd probably still be on here. Never met such a supportive community before hihi. Such kind people. It's refreshing ❤️

Work's tough. I love my job a lot. But the little bit of work I'm doing is incredibly heavy on my body right now.. I get to see people again and get out of the house. But to do so I've had to accept a worsening of the long-covid symptoms. Mentally the trade of is worth it. Physically not so much 😅
It's tireing to say the least.

• Hugs
thenorthern

thenorthern

Sep 19, 2024

The message is

This seems hellish to me. I'm sorry.

• Love