Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
Heard about this on the radio. I honestly think we should just do away with the death penalty altogether. It's kind of barbaric in this day and age.

L

luten

work, love, and learn
Feb 25, 2021
agreed. They stopped executions (hanging) in my country about 25 years ago, but life in imprisonment is really hard here, bad conditions, over-populated, gangs, etc..

Heard about this on the radio. I honestly think we should just do away with the death penalty altogether. It's kind of barbaric in this day and age.

UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
The only argument I approve against the death penalty is the possibility of a wrong conviction. And it is a major argument. I'm always reminded of the John Reginald Christie and Timothy Evans case.
Otherwise, off with their heads. Also, if we're talking about rapists, off with their balls.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThirteenthStep, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Fragile
RudolphTheReindeer

RudolphTheReindeer

Sep 28, 2021
If they're going to kill people, it seems like using an inert gas would be more effective. It's painless and quick and not as traumatizing for the witnesses.

C

Circles

Visionary
Sep 3, 2018
If they're going to kill people, it seems like using an inert gas would be more effective. It's painless and quick and not as traumatizing for the witnesses.
Real question is though not towards you but towards society is why do murderers and other criminals on death row get a quick painless death when their victims didn't? If it was proven beyond doubt that they were guilty then they should suffer to some degree IMO. And when it comes to legal suicide they allow the worst of the worst people have the luxury to have a peaceful death but the majority of the population who don't commit heinous crimes can't???

Last edited:
Reactions: RudolphTheReindeer, NyanPotato and Passersby