jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Ive been seeing alot of people talk about how there is a mistranslation in the bible. That god meant that pedophilia is wrong and not homosexuality. I highly believe people are trying to make a reason to let god seem like hes all loving and all accepting god when his not. There is no way that 25 different verses of different books has a mistranslation like come on now. And i feel like it does make sense that god does not accept gay people or else he would have made it posible that two person of the same sex can naturally have a baby, so they can create a family without having to adopt or look for a donor, but he didnt.

Also funny that we are here because of incest but homosexuality is wrong?

P.S.: im not straight.

I also want to talk about the bible in general. The bible has 40 authors. None of the books are writen by god but somehow they are inspired by god. That means i can also write a book about things i personally dont like and say its inspired by god. A book filled with rules that we as human are unable to 100% follow.

Have a great day!

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.biblestudytools.com/topical-verses/bible-verses-about-homosexuality/?amp

Last edited:
Reactions: LunarPyotr, TheSoulless, not-2-b-the-answer and 5 others
RetroChaos

RetroChaos

Still heartbroken.
Dec 21, 2021
I see all religions as a collection of stories and myths passed down through generations to explain phenomena back in the day before we understood science and to entertain us since we didn't have much to do.

Reactions: Red Scare, Hollowman, TheSoulless and 5 others
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
Childish Gambino fan?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I definitely know of him and enjoy his most popular tracks but haven't delved deep into his discography. I will definitely give "Awaken, My Love!" a full listen one day.

jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
I definitely know of him and enjoy his most popular tracks but haven't delved deep into his discography. I will definitely give "Awaken, My Love!" a full listen one day
I love "me and your mama" and "redbone" . Those are the best in my opinion

TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
I see all religions as a collection of stories and myths passed down through generations to explain phenomena back in the day before we understood science and to entertain us since we didn't have much to do.
Yeah, exactly. It's funny how some people still treat the Bible as a good source of information, or use it as a basis for any ideology. It's 2022.

Reactions: RetroChaos and demuic
NorseHel

NorseHel

Tinnitus Enjoyer
Mar 28, 2022
Yeah, exactly. It's funny how some people still treat the Bible as a good source of information, or use it as a basis for any ideology. It's 2022.
I think there's still some great lessons to be learned from the bible, but it's a mixed bag and you can't just follow it blindly.

Little bit of a tangent... I don't technically subscribe to any religion, but if I had to pick, I'd go with the satanic temple. I completely agree with their seven tenets, and I think specifically the third will resonate with many people here:
One's body is inviolable, subject to one's own will alone.
Plus, it's just fun to be able to say you're a Satanist.

Reactions: Cathy Ames and RetroChaos
Al_stargate

Al_stargate

I was once a pretty angel
Mar 4, 2022
The only thing I would consider having wisdom in the Bible are Jesus sayings. Even that I'd take with a pinch of salt, Jesus didn't write the bible after all. Everything else is contradictory and primitive.

Reactions: Foresight
O

ornitier199

Arcanist
Mar 26, 2022
None of the books are writen by god but somehow they are inspired by god.
Of course. Which is why whenever these shitheads called parents of mine used to say read it, I'd throw it right in trash.
Not a very good author imo spewing that religious crap. Religion just another coping mechanism when they've got nothing else, its delusions will be shattered like the rest.

Imagine if Kefka wrote a book and called it Bible in WoR.
Or Sephiroth
Hell even if Jenova left a memo behind and all the remnants called it the bible.
Funny but not taken seriously.

Reactions: jawdropped123