L

Lifeisatrap

Arcanist
Oct 5, 2018
Are there any forums similar to this one that are more private for those scared of posting out of fear of possibly exposing too much? Or in case this forum were to ever be taken down for any reason? Hopefully that won't happen but if it ever does, any possible alternatives?

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Letmego. Please and 1 other person
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
The only thing I can think of would be 8chan. Ive only been there a couple times to look for information for my plans, but that place is pretty uncensored right?

On another thought, you'd probably be able to find some anonymous uncensored forums on the TOR network.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
L

Lilith666

Jul 24, 2019
The only thing I can think of would be 8chan. Ive only been there a couple times to look for information for my plans, but that place is pretty uncensored right?

On another thought, you'd probably be able to find some anonymous uncensored forums on the TOR network.
do you have a link?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018

I dont even think 8chans a viable option anymore tbh considering recent events and backlash. sites down too i think unless we use TOR i guess but idk, i just feel like 8chans gonna keep going down cause of whats happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lennox
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
s/sanctionedsuicide on saidit.net
But its very inactive.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Tazmaniac

Tazmaniac

Aug 6, 2019
Are there any forums similar to this one that are more private for those scared of posting out of fear of possibly exposing too much? Or in case this forum were to ever be taken down for any reason? Hopefully that won't happen but if it ever does, any possible alternatives?
There is a thread on here titled S.S. TOR with a link. More people are signing up daily. You have to understand onion and Tor, so this helps eliminate some of the younger members and attracts the more serious among us. Check it out.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
M

matterofwhen

Jul 27, 2019
hmmm... I'm not able to connect to the S.S TOR site, at the moment. I was able to access it the other day, so possibly the problem is temporary..?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
There might be a site on the TOR network. Be careful though, the deep web is not a place to take lightly.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals