soulessbunny

soulessbunny

Oct 27, 2023
Feeling extremely annoyed right now at suppose fiance, ok i get it they have moods adhd, i understand but when u tell someone that some days texts are just too heavy it's annoys when you pop on and off of Facebook to "text"others….hello I can see ur active status…. Just feel like I'm right at bottom of list.
Anyone else have someone who(is atm stopping u from ctb) do something irrating….

L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Feeling extremely annoyed right now at suppose fiance, ok i get it they have moods adhd, i understand but when u tell someone that some days texts are just too heavy it's annoys when you pop on and off of Facebook to "text"others….hello I can see ur active status…. Just feel like I'm right at bottom of list.
Anyone else have someone who(is atm stopping u from ctb) do something irrating….
Every dude I've ever been with would tell me stuff like that but then go online everywhere and text all of our common friends without any issue, while avoiding me. I'm used to it now after several years of this with several men. It doesn't hurt or bother me anymore since they made me accostumed to it.

Reactions: soulessbunny