Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Can someone explain why people always think of analsex when they think of gay men. Its very annoying.

What also pisses me of, that homophobes dont like gay because of analsex. This supidity annoys me.

Why analsex between hetero couple is normal while analsex between men is considered disgusting?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: grungeCat, Rational man and Manaaja
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
That's a good question actually. Heterosexual couples can have anal sex with the male partner being on the receiving end but there seems to be a strong stigma around heterosexual men when it comes to the idea of putting anything up their butthole. I don't quite understand because the existing association with homosexuality doesn't make much sense. Sure it's a common way to have sexual intercourse among gay couples but the so called g-spot also exists in heterosexual men. And I've heard it's a great way to experience pleasure and I hope society will overcome such childisch associations of anal penetration with homosexuality someday.

• Love
Reactions: Rational man and CC123
Ch92921

Ch92921

The call of the void
Dec 29, 2018
Seems for me some brains do not understand that.

1 month ago there was this Texan mother who said she never had anal sex and never will have anal sex? Sorry whats wrong in these brains?

Not understand leads to fear, fear lead tho aggression/hate

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Rational man
Lucifer'sRight

Lucifer'sRight

Experienced
Feb 4, 2020
because it's considered emasculating and feminine, and what's feminine is automatically stigmatised

Reactions: Trannydiary, RainAndSadness and Rational man
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
Can someone explain why people always think of analsex when they think of gay men. Its very annoying.

What also pisses me of, that homophobes dont like gay because of analsex. This supidity annoys me.

Why analsex between hetero couple is normal while analsex between men is considered disgusting?
I had a psychologist who told me that one of her patients was really homophobic, and in the end it turned out that he was a gay himself.

There's a saying in my country "What you talk about is what you want". Those guys could ignore gays and anal sex and just go to Youtube and watch cat videos, let that sink in.

There's a species where the female sticks her genital into the male's genital and drains his fluids. Now that's advanced heterosexuality, cheap bootleg human heterosexuality could never compare. I wish I could a true hetero and have a girl drain my fluids.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, GenesAndEnvironment, RainAndSadness and 1 other person
Rational man

Rational man

Enlightened
Oct 19, 2021
I think part of the answer may be found within the mindset of the homophobe. Possibly because they maybe closeted queer themselves. So its a threat to their own identity, and possibly being made to orgasm by a gay man maybe a subconscious fantasy. But I also think that stereotyping gays is simply ignorance.

Thats my take but im sure theres a.Freudian explanation somewhere.

Last edited:
Reactions: grungeCat and RainAndSadness