T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I've just realised soon it will be 1 year of the day I was supposed to die. I had a ctb plan and didn't follow through as chickened out. That's happened before but this time was different, afterwards I realised I wasn't meant to be alive, that it was an error and against the rules of universe that I lived. That was the day i was fated to and meant to die. That was the glitch in the system. And then a few months later I realised after that day is when the system took control of me to fix the error. It's given me multiple dates and chances to fix it. But still a coward and didnt do it on those dates. So now on the anniversary many people will die , there will be horrible deaths and disasters, people who wanted to live won't. I have to save them . I think there's still enough time but I have to make my ctb even worse to make up for it.
I know i've said many times before about important dates but given this is the anniversary, this is full circle and absolutely final chance before irreversible impact on world because of the glitch leading to cascade of errors ending in catastrophe.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: peacetoall, Forever Sleep, Tonkpils and 1 other person
N

NoPoint2Life

Why is this so hard?
Aug 31, 2024
I get it. Anniversaries such as that can be hard. And lonely. Personally I had a hard time with the anniversary of the attempt Everyone knows about that Landed me inpatient. Actually that was the day I joined Sasu!
Just be gentle with yourself that day and try to do something that day that you'll enjoy instead of focusing on what it means to you.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and timetodie24
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
It seems like you're caught up in some very vivid thoughts that might not fully reflect reality. Sometimes, our minds can create powerful narratives, especially when we're going through tough times. These ideas about glitches or a cosmic error may be your mind's way of processing your feelings

Reactions: willow115, Forever Sleep, LifeQuitter and 2 others
T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
I get it. Anniversaries such as that can be hard. And lonely. Personally I had a hard time with the anniversary of the attempt Everyone knows about that Landed me inpatient. Actually that was the day I joined Sasu!
Just be gentle with yourself that day and try to do something that day that you'll enjoy instead of focusing on what it means to you.
Thank you šŸ«‚
It seems like you're caught up in some very vivid thoughts that might not fully reflect reality. Sometimes, our minds can create powerful narratives, especially when we're going through tough times. These ideas about glitches or a cosmic error may be your mind's way of processing your feelings
I doubt it as it'd be quite a complicated and long narrative just for my mind to make up. And I have evidence that can't have been made up.

T

timetodie24

Elementalist
Apr 14, 2023
Sorry just venting

I feel so confused and distant lately. It's really hard to think and my thoughts are hurting my head and hard to find at times. I don't really know what's happening. I think it's brain damage from the microchips as they got my parents to put in more. Which is making it harder to sleep for fear of it, which isn't helping clear my head either.