M

My final choice

Jan 4, 2020
Hi All.
Can anyone tell me what the best method is with Amitriptyline. I want to die so bad but scared of the pain. I heard somewhere that this is a good and relatively pain free method. Is that right.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Hello there. Im sorry you feel the need to do this but cannot be a hypocrite as im the same. And amitriptiline cocktail is my preferred method. As someone just joined my only fear is that you might rush things withput the poper research and prep.
I referred to the peaceful pill handbook and five last acts, downloadable from the wiki tab under resources i think. But here is the general points i picked up...
Anti enemics (Sickness tablets) taken on the same day or a couple of days before. Metoclomaprine (think thats the spelling) is considered the best one. This is because amitriptiline can taste very bitter and make you vomit. 7 to 10 grams of amitriptiline to be ingested (in what way im still unsure of the best way myself) very quickly followed by 1 or 2 different benzos in high doses. I plan 500 mg diazepam. The idea of the benzos is to put you into a very deep sleep or even coma, so that you are oblivious to the toxic effect of ami. One of the biggest considerations is that it can take 12 to 24 hrs to death, heart failure. Most i have heard is that people didnt experience pain and survivors simply didnt remember the whole think and woke up in hospital.
Hope this helps a little.