krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
made in abyss has to be my favorite anime I've seen to this date, I'm really hoping dawn of the deep soul comes out subbed soon because it originally got delayed due to coronavirus ;w;

how amazing would it be if when we die we can re-live our favorite fantasy/anime. I'd definitely choose to live in the made in abyss universe or sword art online :3

If you guys havent seen made in abyss yet, I highly suggest giving it a watch :heart:

• Love
Reactions: ERASED and WinterFaust
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
made in abyss has to be my favorite anime I've seen to this date, I'm really hoping dawn of the deep soul comes out subbed soon because it originally got delayed due to coronavirus ;w;

how amazing would it be if when we die we can re-live our favorite fantasy/anime. I'd definitely choose to live in the made in abyss universe or sword art online :3

If you guys havent seen made in abyss yet, I highly suggest giving it a watch :heart:
I too like that anime. But i dont think i would want to live again......not even in an anime I enjoy.

• Hugs
Reactions: krsu
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I read that! It's so creepy I like it. The story is kinda slow though because it's not finished yet and I don't like watching unfinished things (it makes me want to stay alive just to see how it ends), but it's good. I used to think I want to live in Attack on Titan world so I could get into the Survey Corps, got eaten by a titan, and die honorably lol