S

seeking2learn

Aug 18, 2021
I prefer animals over people to devote my affection and attention to. What about you, and why or why not?

• Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, stilldreaming, FuneralCry and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
They die fast, if I get a pet it'll be a turtle. Think they live long.

Edit: literally forgot that I'm going to kill myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, stilldreaming, Makko and 3 others
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
There are only a few people I care about. But overall, mankind sucks as species. Animals all the way!!!! They would never betray the way humans do. They're genuine, they're kind, they're not greedy. They don't care about social status, money, power. Animals are amazing!!!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Lost Magic, auror. and 4 others
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
85644B26 ADBE 47C3 A000 4612955E1753
Even tho I don't have a pet because I couldn't take care of it and don't feel the need to - I adore animals and their way of living in the wilderness.

People can be cruel/cunning and mean whereas (most) animals act purely on instinct and also have some kind of calming aura (to me)

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, stilldreaming, auror. and 5 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Animals >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poop>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>humans

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, UseItOrLoseIt, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 4 others
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
Y'all haven't been mauled by a bear and it shows.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, auror., WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 3 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

"Animals vs People"​

Wait ... There's a difference!? :ohhhh:
I've been chased by one, twice, not a fun experience.

• Wow
  • Aww..
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, BottomlessPit and Amumu
deflationary

deflationary

Fussy exister. Living in the epilogue
Mar 11, 2020
The average animal over the average human, but the best human over the best animal.

Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
S

seeking2learn

Aug 18, 2021
Do die fast. Had to put my 5 year old cat down on the weekend. Devastating to say the least. My best buddy gone just like that.

• Aww..
Reactions: stilldreaming, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Alwaysbadtime
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I much prefer animals over humans. I have a cat and having a pet is one of the only good things about living. Cats can be good company and I find it relaxing spending time with my cat. People are tiring and loud and they can be disappointing. I am very introverted.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, stilldreaming and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
S

seeking2learn

Aug 18, 2021
Imo, Cats are the perfect pet and companion. Too bad their lives are so short.

Reactions: FuneralCry
domedune

domedune

the stars will aid my escape
Dec 18, 2019
Humans are animals. Sometimes people who "prefer animals" mistake their preference for having company without the burden of human social norms as animals being intrinsically "better" than humans, which they aren't. Humans suck as a species, and so do all animals. They all suck.

I don't hate animals though. Not as individuals. I have human friends, dog friends, cat friends, etc.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, deflationary and motel rooms
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I've mauled a bear or two over the years :))

• Yay!
Reactions: Fin
V

ven

Aug 11, 2021
I'm inclined to partially agree with domedune .

Humans are animals. Non-human animal behavior is easier to predict than human behavior, which translates to certainty. Additionally, the perception of unconditional love to their owners with minimal resource investment is an added benefit. Humans require more effort, but provide higher potential ceiling of return on investment than non-humans if the tolerance for greater risk exists. Preference of nonhuman versus human may have something to do with interpersonal relationship history and the associated risk aversion.

My personal preference is neither, each have their own utility; however, I would only own an animal if I was able to provide it a purpose other than as a pet.

Reactions: auror.
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
I can't judge which is better because I haven't eaten a human yet.

• Yay!
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, auror., Amumu and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I can't judge which is better because I haven't eaten a human yet.
I've eaten men &, to be perfectly honest, you never know what they'll end up tasting like, so stick with animals

Last edited:
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
It's the old Siberian tiger paradox. Punch a human and at worst you'll get punched back. Punch a Siberian tiger and it would fuck you up so bad you would need a DNA test on your remains to work out what species you belonged to. Animals rule.

Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime