pompompurin

pompompurin

girls like us are rotten to the core
Apr 27, 2023
Everyday I try to go on a morning walk in the forest nearby my house, it's like 5 minutes away walking distance. Today I couldn't do it in the morning so I decided to do it around an hour ago. After around 15/20 minutes of walking down by favorite path I felt like something was watching me and I heard those animal noises that didnt sound quite right, there was something off about them, I can't really tell you why but I decided to just sprint out of there as fast as I could. And look, I'm not really a person to believe in these sorts of things but this really scared the crap out of me, I know this forest like the back of my hand and I know what animals inhabit this area, I know what they all sound like. Did anyone else experience something similar?

Reactions: en-bat-y
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Well, we have coyotes near me, but it's the sandhill cranes that sound the weirdest.

Reactions: space-jester
T

ThisUnrest

Seeking personal sovereignty
Aug 15, 2023
@x_riverrock11 Aww I used to love watching them fly up to the tops of our pine trees. Thanks for the nice memories. ❤

Reactions: Celerity and space-jester
space-jester

space-jester

Oct 3, 2023
i always thought mountain lions are really freaky! it sounds like a woman screaming! kind of creepy at night sometimes LOL

Reactions: Celerity
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Foxes can also sound like people screaming. That's pretty disturbing.

It's mean but I can't help laughing at this:

I don't know- it's like imagining getting children in a playground to pretend to be an angry cat. Just the way you can really hear them pronounce roaaaar! It just makes me giggle. I'd stop if I came face to face with one though...

G

godsseepiestsoldier

Oct 22, 2023
A lot of animals sound and can make sounds that you rlly wouldnt expect. Grew up on a farm in the middle of the jungle and that shit was nightmare fuel (especially because i had a healthy does of religious horror stories like the jins of the jungle are gonna hurt you lol)

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
It's definitely a cryptid.

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I've never heard of it. Care to explain?
I was joking. Cryptids are basically mythological creatures like Bigfoot and the Loch Ness monster.

Reactions: Celerity