Aragon

Aragon

ムーン・ヒーリング・エスカレーション
Aug 27, 2018
"Unconsciousness, respiratory then cardiac arrest follow rapidly, usually within 30 seconds. After the animal has died, it is not uncommon for the body to have posthumous body jerks, or for the animal to have a sudden bladder outburst. Euthanasia solutions have been used by veterinarians to commit suicide. They are highly effective and painless."

Does anyone know what stuff veterinarians use? I read that it's "even" more humanely than lethal injection, when an animal is put to sleep. I don't know, I just feel it'd be easier to obtain... and it's highly effective and painless.

I want to know what they use. Does anyone know?

Reactions: lv-gras
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
"Unconsciousness, respiratory then cardiac arrest follow rapidly, usually within 30 seconds. After the animal has died, it is not uncommon for the body to have posthumous body jerks, or for the animal to have a sudden bladder outburst. Euthanasia solutions have been used by veterinarians to commit suicide. They are highly effective and painless."

Does anyone know what stuff veterinarians use? I read that it's "even" more humanely than lethal injection, when an animal is put to sleep. I don't know, I just feel it'd be easier to obtain... and it's highly effective and painless.

I want to know what they use. Does anyone know?
They use pentobarbital aka nembutal aka N, its the thing a lot of people here are in pursuit of

Reactions: akosineenee, Aragon, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 2 others