BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Life is so dull and empty no matter what happens. It's torture. I'm so fucking over it. I may as well just be staring at a wall in my spare time, because that's how everything else feels - unless it hurts. Haha. :|

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Barracuda91, Escape Artist, Kassender and 12 others
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
It is. I know what you feel as I experience anhedonia, too. I'm trying to overcome it by staying busy & going out as much as I can. Mostly, I feel distant/detached from reality and lost in my own little world.

• Hugs
Reactions: hopelessyearning, demuic and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
It is. I know what you feel as I experience anhedonia, too. I'm trying to overcome it by staying busy & going out as much as I can. Mostly, I feel distant/detached from reality and lost in my own little world.
Does it help at all? For me, going out makes everything far worse, and getting more detached lessens the agony.

D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
If I don't go out, I'm even more bored and this makes my anhedonia worse. Usually.

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
If I don't go out, I'm even more bored and this makes my anhedonia worse. Usually.
Okay, true. Sorry. I'm thinking about life as a whole and not, ya know, the reason I started this thread to begin with. Smh.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 1465
ARW3N

ARW3N

Melancholia
Dec 25, 2019
Yes, life seems like a chore. I felt this way even as a child. The sheer pointlessness of it all.

Reactions: demuic and BitterlyAlive_
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Anhedonia is one of the worst things to experience. I'm glad I can overcome it sometimes and it comes and goes randomly.

What a faulty and stupid life. No brain chemicals = no life.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
Life is so dull and empty no matter what happens. It's torture. I'm so fucking over it. I may as well just be staring at a wall in my spare time, because that's how everything else feels - unless it hurts. Haha. :|
Have you considered taking any mind altering substances? An occasional joint helps me unwind.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Anhedonia is one of the worst things to experience. I'm glad I can overcome it sometimes and it comes and goes randomly.

What a faulty and stupid life. No brain chemicals = no life.
It's nice that you have times where it fades, at least. But it sounds bittersweet because you know that soon you'll plummet once again.
Have you considered taking any mind altering substances? An occasional joint helps me unwind.
I've been asked about such drugs, I don't really have anything easily available to me. Weed doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately.

• Hugs
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and Life sucks
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
It's nice that you have times where it fades, at least. But it sounds bittersweet because you know that soon you'll plummet once again.

I've been asked about such drugs, I don't really have anything easily available to me. Weed doesn't do anything for me, unfortunately.
Yea its bad specially when it suddenly comes at enjoyable moments and ruins the whole thing. I learned how to deal with that somehow

• Hugs
Reactions: BitterlyAlive_