• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
I'm reaching out for some validation and to see if anyone else shares a similar experience.

During my mid to late teen years, I had been very depressed and had attempted suicide a few times. Through this period, I was put on many different psychiatric medications (a few SSRI's, atypical antipsychotics, and anticonvulsants (off label for mood stabilization). I had been essentially medicated for the entire period between 13-17, and things came to a head with a SN suicide attempt when I was 18, which lead to my long-term hospitalization and treatment. When I got out, I truly tried to give life another chance. The medications I was on seemed to be helping, and I started making progress in my life (I found employment, started college, etc.). However, I had been experiencing anhedonia on these medications for essentially the entire time. I decided to get off my medications in order to try to relieve the anhedonia, but it never went away. I truly don't find enjoyment from anything, at least not for more than a fleeting moment. I just feel numb, all of the time. My life isn't even that bad, but these profound feelings of numbness are leading me to the point of seriously wanting to CTB again.

I feel so conflicted, because I hear stories here of people who have far worse lives than me. Life isn't even that bad for me when I look at things objectively, but I truly don't feel like life is worth living when I can't feel anything.

My apologies for the rambling nature of the post. Sorry for cluttering up the forum.

• Hugs
Reactions: Szarur-abi, DeIetedUser4739, AvwJ and 3 others
cowboypants

cowboypants

Experienced
May 7, 2024
I'm reaching out for some validation and to see if anyone else shares a similar experience.

During my mid to late teen years, I had been very depressed and had attempted suicide a few times. Through this period, I was put on many different psychiatric medications (a few SSRI's, atypical antipsychotics, and anticonvulsants (off label for mood stabilization). I had been essentially medicated for the entire period between 13-17, and things came to a head with a SN suicide attempt when I was 18, which lead to my long-term hospitalization and treatment. When I got out, I truly tried to give life another chance. The medications I was on seemed to be helping, and I started making progress in my life (I found employment, started college, etc.). However, I had been experiencing anhedonia on these medications for essentially the entire time. I decided to get off my medications in order to try to relieve the anhedonia, but it never went away. I truly don't find enjoyment from anything, at least not for more than a fleeting moment. I just feel numb, all of the time. My life isn't even that bad, but these profound feelings of numbness are leading me to the point of seriously wanting to CTB again.

I feel so conflicted, because I hear stories here of people who have far worse lives than me. Life isn't even that bad for me when I look at things objectively, but I truly don't feel like life is worth living when I can't feel anything.

My apologies for the rambling nature of the post. Sorry for cluttering up the forum.
I have been on and off anti depressants twice. So i think I can relate to what you say. It takes a couple of years (1-2) to be at baseline again for me.

I stopped anti depressants, antipsychotics last year cause i was feeling suicidal and it did not really worked other than my anxiety reducing. And amongst other issues. I was pretty much done at that point.

dinosavr

dinosavr

and if i’m turning blue please don’t save me 🌛
Dec 14, 2023
First of all, it doesn't really matter how your life objectively looks like. You're miserable enough to want to kill yourself and that's what it is. There's no such thing as an official objective list of reasons you may or may not have to be allowed to commit suicide. Your thoughts are valid and I'm really sorry you feel this way :( I hope you'll be able to find a solution soon.

• Love
Reactions: N3UR0T1C and itsalittlecold
D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
This is the main reason I want to ctb. I thought it'd get better but only like 10%. I used to have a lot of fun but now I don't really like doing anything.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
in the same boat as you, id rather be feeling stomach turning sadness than this tbh

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
ConfusedNickYung

ConfusedNickYung

Apr 25, 2020
I feel you brother, i've also lost my motivation and drive to do anything or enjoy anything at all. I wish you feel better man

N3UR0T1C

N3UR0T1C

Jul 13, 2019
This OP.

What were the effects of the SN? What did it do to you?
Sorry, somehow I didn't notice this reply.

Standard SN induction, 25g dose. No vomiting, just had high pulse and lightheadedness. Passed out sometime around 20 mins. Roommate heard me seizing 30-45 mins in. I was transferred to the hospital, methemoglobin levels were around 70% upon admission. Methylene Blue was administered, was in the hospital for a few days.

indefinitesleep2

indefinitesleep2

Im out
Jun 29, 2024
Sorry, somehow I didn't notice this reply.

Standard SN induction, 25g dose. No vomiting, just had high pulse and lightheadedness. Passed out sometime around 20 mins. Roommate heard me seizing 30-45 mins in. I was transferred to the hospital, methemoglobin levels were around 70% upon admission. Methylene Blue was administered, was in the hospital for a few days
how uncomfortable was it from 1 to 10?