• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

IWillSmileWhenIDie

IWillSmileWhenIDie

Student
Jun 1, 2022
Anhedonia is so fucking bad holy shit, I only get pleasure from sex and food/coffee these days, not even sleepin some people say it's good, for me it's just not feeling anything exept my back hurting when I wake up maybe, sometimes dreams are interesing but I don't remember almost any. I remember it felt good that time before I fell asleep not that much anymore tho.

I kinda like going outside to nature while listening to music and interacting with dogs I meet sometimes, but not much besides that, I guess comedy is good too, just that i'm not exposed to it very much

I don't think chemicals are the solution to anhedonia, I took vortioxetine didn't do shit and even if it did don't think it would solve the lingering problem, what are your experiences? Please share 'em maybe can be helpful for me and others.

I don't care about shit and I feel very little enjoyment from stuff. Still I can find some enjoyment at least, but this thing made me so apathetic and nihilistic and rage when thinking about the restrictions and censhorshit of suicide from society. I don't think anything is worth putting effort into anymore, just trying to enjoy shit if I can, now I feel better than some days ago but still have this mentality of wanting to have access to the nice bus and not giving a shit.

• Love
Reactions: VKVK and Niirvana
M

Medicmedic72

Buying a bus ticket
Jun 6, 2022
There's a genetic test you can take to see which meds you are most likely to respond to.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do not enjoy anything at all personally. I live such an empty existence like I have already died in a way. There is absolutely nothing here for me in this world. Everything feels so pointless and all that I ever do is just try to pass the time until I fall asleep. It is the same each day. The thought of suffering like this until old age is so horrifying. I do not really know what the solution is or how to help anhedonia. I could never want to live no matter what. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I wish you relief from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Shivali, Life is pointless, VKVK and 1 other person
J

juraviel

PL
Aug 11, 2021
i've been anhedonic for 13 years and my personal subjective opinion is that there is almost nothing worse. what other mental illness can you name that erases your memories and personality, takes away any and all drive to do things, makes it so that NOTHING gives ANY pleasure (when its severe). when i had depression, before this, that was far better in comparison. there isn't a drug that's proven to help it (im on number 24 right now), however, the fact that you took one and didn't feel improvement really doesn't mean anything. vortoxetine isn't a very good choice. think parnate, vraylar, namenda. those make a whole lot more sense even though like i said there's no known cure.

Reactions: VKVK and Niko66
F

Funeralprincess

Death never turned on me
May 8, 2022
I do not enjoy anything at all personally. I live such an empty existence like I have already died in a way. There is absolutely nothing here for me in this world. Everything feels so pointless and all that I ever do is just try to pass the time until I fall asleep. It is the same each day. The thought of suffering like this until old age is so horrifying. I do not really know what the solution is or how to help anhedonia. I could never want to live no matter what. I'm sorry that you have to go through this. I wish you relief from suffering.
There isn't really a solution for it. I got it after the love of my life traumatized me and abandoned me. All doctors have done is shove drugs into my body and that made me worse

Reactions: VKVK