T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
If you have hope that your standard of living will never decline then you've been living under a rock.
For those who don't know there's a theory called Qanon and I'm sure there's alot of truth to its theories like everything.
It basically says the world's an orchestrated hell hole of happening you don't even want to type here BUT Trump and the gang are messiah and archangels.
Apparently they've won the war and the world will now evolve well all be happy, people who wish to will 'ascend' it gets quite spiritual.

Yet we still see people suffer unnecessarily everyday.

I personally fell out with a friend because he said about the vaccine that those who have took it are idiots and deserve to be here another "26000years " or some shit like re living past lives I think reincarnation type thing.

Trying to explain to him what about those who are loving, caring, kind people and work health care and such, they HAVE to get the vaccine to continue putting food on the table and doing good. "NO NO THEY HAD A CHOICE"

Then he started spewing bullshit like "trump got injected with liquid diamonds you know cures everything straight away so his human body will last lifetimes"

If this is what 'enlightened' is, then keep me away from it.
I just want to not exist
I do not understand why there aren't more like me who hate existence, there should be nothing, but there's something and that somethings cruel, terrifying and existential shite gods or whatever mess our heads up throwing synchronicities at us to let us know death might not be death and we do have to ride this hell until it ends hopefully.

Reactions: Lupgevif
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Life can potentially get better for individuals for a while. You can get a better job, meet someone you like, achieve a goal, win the lottery, etc...

However, for everyone alive today, the end result is life will get worse because everyone gets old, slows down, and dies. That happens to the richest and poorest of us.

Reactions: TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Life can potentially get better for individuals for a while. You can get a better job, meet someone you like, achieve a goal, win the lottery, etc...

However, for everyone alive today, the end result is life will get worse because everyone gets old, slows down, and dies. That happens to the richest and poorest of us.
It doesn't happen though anymore, the rich have technology we can't comprehend yet alone have chance of accessing. We are less than pawns, we aren't even on the board.
The bases of all existence is corruption.

Reactions: budgie and Lupgevif
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that for someone in my position, nothing will ever get better. I've given up completely on expecting anything halfway decent to ever happen. It's just one long downward slide into creeping decay, crushing emptiness and one annoyingly tedious hassle after another to deal with. Anyone who ever says that "things get better" is more just saying it for their own benefit than anything else. In my case, I'd consider such a statement extremely insulting, presumptive and ignorant. Maybe those people who aren't fucked six ways from sunday in their lives can expect for things to get better for them, but for me? Please spare me the noxious smoke you're blowing up my ass and count your lucky fucking stars that you aren't truly fucked in life. If they were, then they wouldn't be spouting such cliched and unrealistic nonsense/horseshit.

Reactions: TooConscious