TheHatedOne

TheHatedOne

Death is salvation
Sep 26, 2021
So because I'm feeling very much anger inside me I just want to dearly fuck everything, society expect us to smile and live against our will while we're being tortured and r*ped by this ox piss existence because ''did you know? you're special and you are here for a higher meaning. suffering is beautiful so find meaning in it. life is what u make out of it and everything is your own fault. if you don't smile non stop and be fake in a place where you have to work your ass off for barely enough to pay the millions of bills and where all that youy do is mostly escapism then there's something wrong with you''. fuck your smile, i'll punch your goddamn ugly fake ass smiling face if you keep telling me to just smile. fuck your sadistic view of suffering and life, it's no one's fault that they were born here without consent and they're dealing with life however they can. It's not as if they willingly inserted themselves into this shit so shut the fuck up, go shove a stick into your ass and just shut up. Fuck what u make out of it, im making nothing out of it because i had nothing in the first place. What's wrong with us? that we can't adapt to an overly mad society that has judgement, suffering, sadism and masochism as its core values? hell nah. if u normies lived 1 second of what we live daily u would have changed your views INSTANTLY and be like that pigeon who jumped off a building.

and with me? no one cares cause if ppl cared I wouldnt have been at the place I am now, gone far away taken by the shitwave of tsunami feeling as isolated as ever. so fuck fuck fuck fakk. i dont have much left and all this shit will be lost to me, fortunately. and it may seem i seek attention and i dont fucking care cause i dont think seeking attention is a bad thing. when your whole life youve been ignored especially at school and never given that much attention in the first place, you'll definitely want to crave some. it's natural. so fuck the whoile ''attention seeking bad'' . i still fucking hate myself to the foddamn oblivion, i cant believe that this is ''me''. what the fuck is me even. im trapped in something i never wanted.

anyways i think im done with this bull piss angry vent. i dont care that im venting again i want to vent as much as possible cause ive never had the chance to express myself anywhere else. and i also drank yes, im a dumb drunk person.

edit: swearing in english is so fucking awful and too meek like, i much prefer my native language regarding this. but maybe its just me who doesnt know many swearing words.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: OceanBlue, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, O_oreo. and 9 others
freedompass

freedompass

Warlock
Jan 27, 2021
I could very much relate to what you wrote fwiw. It was a cathartic read but I know it comes from a place of unbearable pain. Hope you get some relief soon.

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
I'm sorry you're in so much pain. This world is horrible and blames the victims. Humanity is the highest life form however they prefer those of us to be gone that don't meet the desired standard . "Might is right" and "survival of the fittest" that's what they believe. It's horribly awful and a cruel existence on this planet, I hope there are better existences out there where it isn't predatory and hellish like here. This place has to be hell

• Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne
LeapOfFaith

LeapOfFaith

Jul 16, 2020
Life is this cruel reality that was forced upon us against our will. I would have liked to see a trailer of my life before accepting to be born. I can relate to everything you wrote. Existing in this hell hole is unbearable and the fact that you hurt other people when breaking free from this life is just awful. I do not want to be the very reason to someone else's depression. I feel trapped in something I did not condone to. My soul is raped by life itself. I did not want anything to do with this existence in the first place.

I am sorry that both you and I seem to have a very similar view of this world.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: TheHatedOne and Journeytoletgo