cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
When trying a tourniquet, night-night, and partial suspension, I keep having the same problem. I am female and don't have an Adam's apple, so no matter how quickly I try to do everything, the rope slips down to compress my trachea. I have tried different materials for the rope. Is this an issue with the angle of my head? I haven't been able to find any pictures or diagrams of what the rope should look like in the back, or any instructions for how to avoid slippage if you have hair on the back of your head.

Reactions: Redt2go
S

samuraiwarrior

Feb 28, 2019
There is a thread dedicated to this. Search torniquet method. There is a pdf available online called "Last Five Acts". And if you use only the ropes they will come loose. You dont need adam's apple to see where you need to place the rope. You can do a trial and error to find the sweet spot and once you do, bend your head forward for maximum contrition. You will also need a stick or a spoon to twist the rope and once the rope is tightened, the spoon or stick will get stuck on your collarbone or back, keeping the tightness. After about a min you will pass out and after few mins, will die. I am also looking into this method along with Co poisoning. But you need to practice with the torniquet method.

Reactions: Redt2go
cornflowerblue

cornflowerblue

Mage
Feb 18, 2019
There is a thread dedicated to this. Search torniquet method. There is a pdf available online called "Last Five Acts". And if you use only the ropes they will come loose. You dont need adam's apple to see where you need to place the rope. You can do a trial and error to find the sweet spot and once you do, bend your head forward for maximum contrition. You will also need a stick or a spoon to twist the rope and once the rope is tightened, the spoon or stick will get stuck on your collarbone or back, keeping the tightness. After about a min you will pass out and after few mins, will die. I am also looking into this method along with Co poisoning. But you need to practice with the torniquet method.
I've used the megathread and have read all of the links in the resource section, including that book. My issue is that the rope doesn't stay on my sweet spot because my neck is thicker there, so naturally when I tighten the loop, it goes down to the narrower part of my neck and compresses my windpipe instead of the carotids. I may have missed something in the resources but I don't recall this specific issue being addressed.