CFLoser

CFLoser

I fcking hate myself
Dec 5, 2018
I hate everyone here. I read posts on this forum and I just get sad or upset because people here are stupid compared to me.

I want to have the ability to beat myself up. I wish I could separate myself from my body so I could beat myself up. There is nobody in the world I want to permantely scar more than myself.

stellabelle

stellabelle

ethereal
Dec 14, 2018
People on here are stupid compared to you.

Okay.

Does that make you feel better?

If you're searching for a fight… go jump in with the bus of criminals and screw with them. I don't think you'll want to, but I mean…

Been there, done that.

Reactions: blueclover_., Celerity and ghost_
4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
Do not feed the troll as they say.

Reactions: blueclover_., Celerity and StarryStarry
Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXX!!!!

C

Chey

Nov 23, 2021
Why do you want to beat yourself up if everyone here is beneath your intellect level? With the attitude projected, I would have made the assumption that you wouldn't be happy either if everyone was more intelligent than you. You may learn something from the "lower levelled intellectuals".
Oh and god forbid if everyone was the same as you.
Now I'm sad!

4eyebiped

4eyebiped

Mage
Dec 28, 2019
He has self hatred. It is possible he hoped we would attack him after saying this, thus feeding into his self hatred. An indirect self abuse.

Reactions: blueclover_. and cambrai33
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
He has self hatred. It is possible he hoped we would attack him after saying this, thus feeding into his self hatred. An indirect self abuse.
Yes this exactly, it's obvious he doesn't really think that, I saw it and left him alone

Reactions: 4eyebiped