N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Most of the time I wish I could go out and kill people who I feel have screwed me over, but there are issues. First, as I've been in a mental hospital twice, they'll label me as a mentally ill person, despite being lucid. Second, there is simply too many. And they are too dispersed and too hard or even impossible to reach. Killing is not bad. Killing an innocent person who wanted to live is bad. As the days go on I start to understand why people kill others, and why mass shootings happen. The reasons are different though. Indiscriminate killing is just lazy and apathetic. But as the days go on my sense of revenge towards society grows. They won't allow allow me the freedom to take my life, why should I allow them to live theirs? This could've all been so simple if nembutal was legal. You have all these assholes preventing us from doing what we want, and why? Just so they can feel better about themselves. Just so they can jerk their dicks off about how moral they are, and how much of a good person they are. I feel pain for the countless people who commit and attempt to commit suicide. The ones that fail and live the rest of their lives in pain and misery. The ones who spent the last moments of their lives in pain and agony. We are forced to use methods which are painful and not as effective. The pussy life lovers will get what they deserve.

B

Brike

Aug 21, 2018
I'm sorry you feel that way. Most people are pro life and I still love them even tho they can't understand my decision