H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I have that impulse that I want to do it right now but have no way to do it.
Shit I'm so angry. When I have this impulse I just tell myself maybe I should just take all the meds I have but it's not reliable I know that…. I just want to scream

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel the way you do. It's horrifying to me how we cannot just have the option to just cease existing in peace, I find it hellish how people are trapped in this existence with no straightforward way to eternally cease existing.

Reactions: hopeless08
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I feel you. I would kill myself right now if I was able to. I guess for me at least, it takes time, I am working hard for it (practicing night night so I can make it lethal so I can be free) and I plan to go at the end of February 2024 I really hope. I wish there was a bridge or a high building here but no. And I am surrounded by people (family; parents mostly) who are forcing to me live. It's not fair, but nothing is fair in this disgusting world of ours. I wish you the best. I hope you find peace soon.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I envy those that can just jump off a bridge or in front of a train.. I don't have the guts.

• Hugs
Reactions: Reuthry
Reuthry

Reuthry

I just want a way out.
Dec 16, 2023
I envy those that can just jump off a bridge or in front of a train.. I don't have the guts.
Same here. I wish there was a tall bridge that I could jump from. There are definitely trains here but it is impossible for me to get that far away without nobody noticing.