Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
How would you deal with intese buildings up of anger and resentment while there is fear and sadness behind? Plain question I guess. Let me just add paranoia occasionally as well. Would appreciate helpful advice.

• Hugs
Reactions: WhiteRabbit and Rairii
WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
What are the sources of these emotions? My therapist had me tackle all three of those emotions, gave me a whiteboard and a marker and told me where the sources were. I have mixed feelings about how my therapy is going, maybe that's a good starting point? But if you already know and can articulate it, then I'm not sure…

• Love
Reactions: Ineedtodie
T

timf

Enlightened
Mar 26, 2020
In electrical circuitry heavy demands for electrical current can cause a circuit breaker to trip. This protects the wiring from melting down. If you face heavy emotional demands, it may be helpful to take time outs or insert some diversion that gives you enough breathing room so that your "wiring" is protected.

• Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, Ineedtodie and Forever Sleep
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
What are the sources of these emotions? My therapist had me tackle all three of those emotions, gave me a whiteboard and a marker and told me where the sources were. I have mixed feelings about how my therapy is going, maybe that's a good starting point? But if you already know and can articulate it, then I'm not sure…
Cptsd and living where it all begins and continue.
BDD.
Age, 32
No family understanding, hateful surroundings.
Treated and mistrusted as mentally ill, and for that alinated.
Money problems and difficulties keeping a job.
Just make me feel for the insensitive word but i mean literally, I feel like a a retarded 32 years old harrassed and alienated by people.
In electrical circuitry heavy demands for electrical current can cause a circuit breaker to trip. This protects the wiring from melting down. If you face heavy emotional demands, it may be helpful to take time outs or insert some diversion that gives you enough breathing room so that your "wiring" is protected.
Makes a lot of of sens you can't function overloaded with stress. How am i going to unload when circumstances are triggering me all the time. Im lacking that formula right now. Having it is just a make a wish kind of thing.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sister of the Moon
Blue_mist

Blue_mist

Mortal
Apr 14, 2021
I've been so agitated, scared for the past few weeks, I don't see any reason for this feelings and benzos don't work anymore. Just drinking 🥃 most of the time and it seems to be helping

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Sister of the Moon and Ineedtodie
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
I've been so agitated, scared for the past few weeks, I don't see any reason for this feelings and benzos don't work anymore. Just drinking 🥃 most of the time and it seems to be helping
Same , agitated.
Definitely in a taugh spot.
Have no mecanism to cope.
And a maladaptive personality.
Socially avoidant.
Stigmatized.
Cptsd.
No social network in real life.
Lived unsupported most of my life and alone.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sister of the Moon
N

noaccount

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2019
I am sorry that your family is scapegoating you like that. It's horrible.

• Love
Reactions: Ineedtodie
Pluto

Pluto

Meowing to go out
Dec 27, 2020
Sometimes exercise is a good outlet for the primal anger. When it's there, see how many push-ups you can do before you collapse. That has other physical and mental benefits, too.

Sadness is harder to deal with as it leaves us drained of energy when we need it the most.

• Love
Reactions: Sister of the Moon, Ineedtodie and Rairii
Rairii

Rairii

Is it necessary?
Nov 27, 2022
I'm not sure how possible it is for you to do because depending on where you live or who you live with, it may cause a disturbance. What I do occasions is take my pillow and just hit it against my bed when I have intense anger from flashbacks and then I start lightly shouting or very lightly raise my voice what I want to say or wanted to say to the person who hurt me during those flashbacks or sometimes I just vent like I was venting to a friend and just go on about how fucked up and wrong the things those people did. The hitting of the pillow on my bed leaves my body exhausted and getting all those words out eventually leads me to exhaustion to the point where I can finally cry and process the underlying feelings of grief and sadness.

I think working out too would be good, like someone else suggested. Getting a punching bag would probably be more affective than my pillow method in all honestly haha. I also used to have this place that was secluded where there was water, I'd throw stones in it and just scream at the top of my longs as well. That's not very possible to do in most cases but hey if you can find an area like that, it helps and it kinda is funny when you step back from it after. I always laughed after.

I know in therapy they like to suggest writing a letter to people who have harmed you and then burning it or tearing it up but I found that less than helpful but eh it may work for you. Either way, those feelings are hard to work with which I understand. cptsd in general is such a difficult task to try and heal from, especially if doing so on your on. I hope for the best for you. I hope you find something that brings you some relief eventually.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ineedtodie, Pluto and WhiteRabbit
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
I've been prescribed benzo lately. I already overdosed on lexomil. And today I took an extra pill of benzo which is intermediate acting. So 🙏 I won't take an extra one tomorrow. And I' m i' m prescribed two pills of benzo would 3 be a kill? Please answer if anyone knows.
depending on where you live or who you live with, it may cause a disturbance. What I do occasions is take my pillow and just hit it against my bed when I have intense anger from flashbacks and then I start lightly shouting or very lightly raise my voice what I want to say or wanted to say to the person who hurt me during those flashbacks or sometimes I just vent like I was venting to a friend and just go on about how fucked up and wrong the things those people did. The hitting of the pillow on my bed leaves my body exhausted and getting all those words out eventually leads me to exhaustion to the point where I can finally cry and process the underlying feelings of grief and sadness.
I know how anger from flashbacks also whatever other emotions coming with it is so painful. Sorry you have to deal with this, hoping you made progress. And sounds like very helpful and also effective methods since you both emote sadness and 🤬. Honestly I could try the pillow method if I' m really out of options 👍. Yelling could be challenging. Praying helps me with sadness but not anger.

think working out too would be good, like someone else suggested. Getting a punching bag would probably be more affective than my pillow method in all honestly haha.
Definitely working out would mostly. Actually I used to lift weight for 3 months and for whatever reason did the opposite. Testosterone levels maybe. I stopped bc of I got broke, and depressed bc I lost my job and the mental baggage took over quickly. Actually that period lead me to SS.

I always thought too that a punching bag would be perfect for emoting out anger. They always look like they work better more than pillows 😆. I might consider it for sure.

also used to have this place that was secluded where there was water, I'd throw stones in it and just scream at the top of my longs as well. That's not very possible to do in most cases but hey if you can find an area like that, it helps and it kinda is funny when you step back from it after. I always laughed after.
Actually this could work if I get the chance to be near a sea or a lake and with descreetion. And getting a laugh out of it is a bonus.
cptsd in general is such a difficult task to try and heal from, especially if doing so on your on. I hope for the best for you. I hope you find something that brings you some relief eventually.
It truly is. Thank you for your wishes. Wish you relief as well and ✌️. Your posts are always the most helpful. Thank you for sharing. Your methods suggested will be definitely on my mind. I live in an apartment so better be careful with some of them 😆. May life gives us patience and courage to deal with this.
Mutiple sources that I know of. But lately o went on rollercoaster of meds abuse. Trying to get bck on track with that bc i have a psychosis symptom from my bdd. Trying to improve there first as my condition right now seemingly demand it.
Sometimes exercise is a good outlet for the primal anger. When it's there, see how many push-ups you can do before you collapse. That has other physical and mental benefits, too.

Sadness is harder to deal with as it leaves us drained of energy when we need it the most.
🙏 Helps with sadness and a good outlet. Always cry or shed few tears. It helps a bit. Just asking god for forgivness patience, empowerment and relief.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Pluto
Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Nov 9, 2022
I am sorry that your family is scapegoating you like that. It's horrible.
My family helped. They unvalidated me emotionally but helped financially and I' m definitely scapegoated. But I think despite the past neglect and indifference. They are helpless as I' m to my current situation. When I say lived unsupported i didn't mean financially but I meant as a functional family. To be honest i grieve that unvalidation and being emotionally distant. But that is just part of my grievance. I think my father has a mental baggage as well . I' m to be fixed now so kind lost the motive and will to be angry at them. That part in in itself is more sad than my chidhood. Dk if this make sens.