purple꿈

purple꿈

空気のような
Mar 15, 2021
I just keep getting angry for no reason. Every little detail makes my brain tick and I just feel myself go livid

I have a little brother, he's eight and he's been the cause of my anger these past days however I never really show him when I'm angry but just awhile ago I had an episode in front of him and broke a shit ton of things. It seems that I forget he's just a little kid and I should be understanding of him when he's annoying but my anger issues just doesn't acknowledge that

// sorry for the shitty grammar :')) //

• Hugs
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, UseItOrLoseIt, shush and 6 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
That anger tends to be related to our goddamn depression.
I used to be angry all the time but listening to lots of music and finding a hobby (learning japanese) has helped me lots.

Hope you can feel better soon!

Hugs,

Matt

Reactions: shush
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds hard to deal with, it is easy to get frustrated by everything as that is what this life does to us. Our own thoughts can torture us too. I hope you can find relief.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
is it possible for you to notice before it happens? ill have episodes when my stress gets too much where ill break things and throw things. it takes a bit of work but if you can notice that youre about to get worked up then just walk away.