N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I am extremely frustrated because of another failure in my so called life. I am damned to poverty. Really feel the urge to ctb. But i will probably wait. I've still money for some years. But no future prospects after them. I feel such an anger towards the world. I was so engaged in working hard but just for nothing. Everything was in vain. I am so desperate. I start arguments with a lot of people. I am in rage. Why was I abused? I've never anything severly wrong. This word is so fucking unfair.

• Hugs
Reactions: A_miStake_of_NATURE, Desi, WornOutLife and 2 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, the good part is that you have money for some years! Maybe you'll be more decided about what to do in the future.
Time is the one who has the answer here.

And yeah, this world is really unfair!

• Love
Reactions: noname223
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I still have a lot of money. I should go for games, sex and an assasssine for the time when poverty comes. If I don't have too much stress I might be stable for some years. If I stop working I am feeling way better. Sometimes even good.
So if I stop fighting there are still 5-10 years without psychosomatic pain and money.
The contrapoint is if I stop fighting ctb is awaiting for me after these years.
In my country there are soon elections. I hope the leftwingers will win. They want to increase welfare and allow assisted suicide. This is my biggest hope. It is somewhat pathetic. But at least I can halfly enjoy my remaining time.

• Love
Reactions: weepingfree, Desi and WornOutLife
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Germany. The Christian party sucks only old people vote for them and the youth hates them. The surveys for the moment show pretty good for the greens. If they form a coalition with the liberals we pretty likely get assisted suicide. And if the progressives all do a coalition welfare will likely be increased a lot and allow euthanasia. There are 5-10 years time that this miracle can happen. Lol