• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sserafim

sserafim

they say it’s darkest of all before the dawn
Sep 13, 2023

1207279_1716424604_b1072d84-361e-482d-9e6f-77d1767718e6.jpg

Pink
Ah, pink wings! Such tenderness and love in your feathers! You are the first bite of a strawberry in summer, the first of the season. You are a sun-warmed picnic blanket shared with friends. You are a face filled with freckles and a smile to go with it. You are gold earrings and silver bracelets. You are the last rays of sunshine before a sunset. You are the joy of a baby's first laugh. You are the butterflies in the stomach of a middle school boy with a crush, and you are the drips from the chrysalis as the butterfly emerges. You are everything you have been waiting for. You are: Angel of New

Reactions: eatantz, drearysunrise and Heartaches
untothedepths

untothedepths

I am falling I am fading I have lost it all
Mar 20, 2023
"You got blue wings! I imagine these to be a deep, rich, jewel-toned blue, but they're YOUR wings, so you decide. You are the sound of water moving gently on the side of a boat. You are a bowl of chopped parsnips to be made into soup for your neighbor who is sick. You are a soft touch on the arm to a friend who is sad, you are the folded corner of a page of a book. you are gifts wrapped in ribbon and too much tape. You are the feeling a dog gets when it is pet on the head. You are an open window on a warm summer night. You are the knowledge that it will be okay.You are: Angel of peace."

Reactions: Heartaches and sserafim
EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023

1207279_1716423319_2b78c8c4-4d27-486c-884b-eb1c05840e52.jpg

Your Result:

Green

Oh, to have green wings! You must decide what shade they are (but all are as beautiful and rich as you). Green, the green of our wonderful earth! You are the shade of sunlight through leaves, the smell of dirt on a warm day. You are the smell of a home-cooked meal shared around a table. You are found family. You are the smile lines on your oldest friend's face, and the wrinkles on the back of your grandmother's hands. You are the place where you had your first kiss, you are the sound of the trees moving in the wind, the windchime outside your neighbor's house. You are the handmade-with-love blanket that greets you after a long day. You are, above all, loved. You are: Angel of home.

• Yay!
Reactions: eatantz, Heartaches and sserafim
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

I was wrong
Sep 19, 2023
Yours sounds a lot nicer than mine lol:

1207279_1716423397_648c38d9-abbd-430c-9980-0605f4818102.jpg

Your Result:

Blue

You got blue wings! I imagine these to be a deep, rich, jewel-toned blue, but they're YOUR wings, so you decide. You are the sound of water moving gently on the side of a boat. You are a bowl of chopped parsnips to be made into soup for your neighbor who is sick. You are a soft touch on the arm to a friend who is sad, you are the folded corner of a page of a book. you are gifts wrapped in ribbon and too much tape. You are the feeling a dog gets when it is pet on the head. You are an open window on a warm summer night. You are the knowledge that it will be okay. You are: Angel of peace.

Reactions: eatantz, sserafim and Heartaches
Heartaches

Heartaches

Apologizing for my life and ever entering yours
May 6, 2021
Reactions: eatantz and sserafim
drearysunrise

drearysunrise

Feb 3, 2024
Ah, what a privilege to have brown wings. You are the lingering scent of campfire on clothes that just wont go away. You are the joined laughter of friends outside, when everything else is quiet. You are the sound of the turning page of an old book, bought second-hand (there is an inscription you cannot make out, but it is signed with love). You are dried leaves crunched under the foot of a child who has never known such joy. You are lingering kisses on the cheeks of all your friends, and hugs that you hope will never end. You are: Angel of Together

Reactions: sserafim
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6862

Pink​

Ah, pink wings! Such tenderness and love in your feathers! You are the first bite of a strawberry in summer, the first of the season. You are a sun-warmed picnic blanket shared with friends. You are a face filled with freckles and a smile to go with it. You are gold earrings and silver bracelets. You are the last rays of sunshine before a sunset. You are the joy of a baby's first laugh. You are the butterflies in the stomach of a middle school boy with a crush, and you are the drips from the chrysalis as the butterfly emerges. You are everything you have been waiting for. You are: Angel of New​

This is scary because I effectively am a middle school boy with a crush and my crush's favorite color is Pink. 😵‍💫

Reactions: eatantz and sserafim
eatantz

eatantz

I luv dolls
Nov 4, 2023
This was a beautiful quiz i had fun
Screenshot 14 6 2024 1305 uquizcom

Reactions: sserafim