dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
a song a made a bit ago but finally uploaded to an archive acc. i produced it and did vocals ofc.
it kind of is a bit predictive lol thats just hoe things go i guess
i hope someone likes it lololol i love music i nmight post a song sometimes here n there...

• Love
Reactions: gnarly
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
This was really good. Wish it was on Spotify lmao. Would've definitely made my playlist.

• Hugs
Reactions: dazednconfused
dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
This was really good. Wish it was on Spotify lmao. Would've definitely made my playlist.
:p i have a few songs on spotify. js look up pupsies. lol u might like a few but not many. not every one is like this. this 1 diff. but i cancelled my distributor service so most of my songs will be gone by dec i think

gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
:p i have a few songs on spotify. js look up pupsies. lol u might like a few but not many. not every one is like this. this 1 diff. but i cancelled my distributor service so most of my songs will be gone by dec i think
sick. I'll definitely check it out. Keep making music tho. I think you have talent homie

dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
sick. I'll definitely check it out. Keep making music tho. I think you have talent homie
maybe if i end up not being able to kms lol.. but i need to or else everyone will think i was attention seeking or something...

gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
maybe if i end up not being able to kms lol.. but i need to or else everyone will think i was attention seeking or something...
So? I had that kind of mentality when I was 17. Sure I'm not that much older but I've definitely matured a lot more to realize that other peoples opinions don't matter anymore. The small few dickheads who see good and give a reason to hate is all normal in life. But if you keep trying. They'll be forgotten. And everyone will love you. That's special. That's what you should keep on your mind. Not the path ahead. The finish line.

dazednconfused

dazednconfused

could i be an angel?
Oct 8, 2024
So? I had that kind of mentality when I was 17. Sure I'm not that much older but I've definitely matured a lot more to realize that other peoples opinions don't matter anymore. The small few dickheads who see good and give a reason to hate is all normal in life. But if you keep trying. They'll be forgotten. And everyone will love you. That's special. That's what you should keep on your mind. Not the path ahead. The finish line.
maybe.. but somehow i still manage to lose the people i love most. it hurts to hurt so much over nothing.. lol.. its okay, ill figure it out. thank you

• Hugs
gnarly

gnarly

Rest in Peace
Sep 24, 2024
maybe.. but somehow i still manage to lose the people i love most. it hurts to hurt so much over nothing.. lol.. its okay, ill figure it out. thank you
don't be afraid to talk to me homie. If there's no one else to give love around then I'm the right person. I used to give out love like candy. Now I regret it all. Tbh I feel like we all need love. It's probably why a good majority of us are here. But yeah anyways sorry. I'll leave you to it then.

• Hugs
Reactions: dazednconfused