LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Today I was googling for stuff like this, don't know why, maybe they can help me with my suicide note, maybe not.
Maybe I can ask to recite a verse from the bible I really like at my funeral, even though I'm not religious and I'm debaptised (funny).
Do you have any raccomandations?

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Judges 16: 23-31 Sanson's death

Samuel 31 King of Death Esau

Judges 9 King Abimalech

Samuel 16-17 Suicide of Ahithophel

King 16-19 King Zimri

• Hugs
Reactions: BandAddict, WornOutLife, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
1 kings 19:4 the prophet Elijah asks God to kill him

1 Samuel 31:4-5 King Saul of Israel and the armor-bearer both commit suicide after losing a battle with the Philistines

Reactions: bad luck
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Judges 16: 23-31 Sanson's death

Samuel 31 King of Death Esau

Judges 9 King Abimalech

Samuel 16-17 Suicide of Ahithophel

King 16-19 King Zimri

Wow, I forgot how entertaining the bible is to read...

Sanson's death was like the ultimate revenge on his captors. Bible always paints the Philistines as imbeciles and morons.

Death of King Saul was funny, he didn't want to be abused and tortured by his uncircumsized invaders. That's kinda homo if he saw all his invader's dicks before he died and CTB'd because of some dirty foreskin. Then the dirty uncircumsized invaders cut off his head and hanged his body on the city walls like a decoration. Not really considered a suicide cause he was already mortally wounded and just fell on his sword because he couldn't bear the thought of being captured by uncircumsized men....CTB'd due to fear of foreskin!

Death of King Abimalech was funny, he didn't want to be killed by a woman so he killed himself after getting hit in the head by a grinding stone. Also the whole thing about one dude talking to trees, and the trees told him that the king was bad or some weird shit like that. This guy listened to the trees and waged war against the King. But yeah, the King CTB'd due to fear of being killed by a woman.

Suicide of Ahithophel is pretty tragic. He was assigned to be a wise council for another guy, but kept a secret for the guy for years that he couldn't bear it any longer so he killed himself. Bible says he allowed bitterness to enter his soul when he should've let it go, so next time you see a family member raping another member of the family just let it go because you're just bitter.....fuck the Bible.

Death of King Zimri, a normal CTB. Nothing interesting about it.

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Wow, I forgot how entertaining the bible is to read...

Sanson's death was like the ultimate revenge on his captors. Bible always paints the Philistines as imbeciles and morons.

Death of King Saul was funny, he didn't want to be abused and tortured by his uncircumsized invaders. That's kinda homo if he saw all his invader's dicks before he died and CTB'd because of some dirty foreskin. Then the dirty uncircumsized invaders cut off his head and hanged his body on the city walls like a decoration. Not really considered a suicide cause he was already mortally wounded and just fell on his sword because he couldn't bear the thought of being captured by uncircumsized men....CTB'd due to fear of foreskin!

Death of King Abimalech was funny, he didn't want to be killed by a woman so he killed himself after getting hit in the head by a grinding stone. Also the whole thing about one dude talking to trees, and the trees told him that the king was bad or some weird shit like that. This guy listened to the trees and waged war against the King. But yeah, the King CTB'd due to fear of being killed by a woman.

Suicide of Ahithophel is pretty tragic. He was assigned to be a wise council for another guy, but kept a secret for the guy for years that he couldn't bear it any longer so he killed himself. Bible says he allowed bitterness to enter his soul when he should've let it go, so next time you see a family member raping another member of the family just let it go because you're just bitter.....fuck the Bible.

Death of King Zimri, a normal CTB. Nothing interesting about it.
Yes. In addition to his inconsistencies, an evil and jealous god. I can't believe how there are people who love that. I prefer Lucifer

Reactions: Symbiote
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
God whispers in your ear and tells you to murder an entire bloodline because he felt that one person had sinned against him so that they're all sinners. Didn't even spare the children or the women. Nah, God is like kill them all!!!

bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
God whispers in your ear and tells you to murder an entire bloodline because he felt that one person had sinned against him so that they're all sinners. Didn't even spare the children or the women. Nah, God is like kill them all!!!
That's how it is. Also mention that he made his people wander through the desert for 40 days for a journey that would not have taken just a week. It is the worst GPS in the world. Not to mention the genesis. Oh, meat and fat, well, well ... Ugh, vegetables. .. Always playing with his creatures. The Cathars believed it to be Satan because of his cruelty. Smart guys. Thus it happened that they were considered heretics.

Reactions: Symbiote
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You know, that God actually makes more sense to me than the one that is pure light & love. I don't believe in any kind of God, but a petty, vindictive, sadistic Lord is more compatible with our reality
Also mention that he made his people wander through the desert for 40 days for a journey that would not have taken just a week. It is the worst GPS in the world. Not to mention the genesis.
Don't forget that he made Adam & Eve's children fuck each other. Their sons & daughters had no one else to fuck but each other or their parents :ohhhh::ohhhh::pfff::halo:

Last edited:
Reactions: bad luck and Symbiote