Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Hannibal, Spartacus, Boudica : (forr the ones thinking about Roman "civilization" and "culture0:

• Hugs
Reactions: UseItOrLoseIt, Brick In The Wall and death137
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Hannibal, Spartacus, Boudica : (forr the ones thinking about Roman "civilization" and "culture0:
Watch it, profligate.
funny-history-roman-memes-10-5b64608b0c109__700.jpg

• Yay!
Reactions: deflationary, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Midgardsorm and 4 others
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Watch what? There is no working link.

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, death137, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
I found the Netflix series "Barbarians" to be quite entertaining. It's about Arminius and the Teutoburg forest battle.

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria, Brick In The Wall and death137
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I'm not European but I really enjoyed the series. I first watched it shortly after it's release

Reactions: Ren Elsie Jewelria and Brick In The Wall
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
Basically, Romans were the worst barbarians of them all.

Reactions: death137 and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The only ancient "Heroes" I look up to are stoics like Aurelius, Seneca, Epicurus. They knew what was up. Nonetheless, this is a cool thread idea.

• Love
Reactions: death137, Ren Elsie Jewelria and Panna
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
The only ancient "Heroes" I look up to are stoics like Aurelius, Seneca, Epicurus. They knew what was up. Nonetheless, this is a cool thread idea.
Epicurus and his philosophy of Epicureanism. It's exciting to see fellow folks here familiar with him!

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
@Brick In The Wall
I basically agree with you but those b@5t@rd5 needed their ikicked. a55
You're talking about philosopshers could so sh1t. Like Epicur is one of my favorite philosophers.

Reactions: Panna
BottomlessPit

BottomlessPit

Staring at the edge
Apr 28, 2021
The only ancient "Heroes" I look up to are stoics like Aurelius, Seneca
I was a Stoicism fanboy for years, and probably still would be if I were keen on recovery.

Last edited:
Ren Elsie Jewelria

Ren Elsie Jewelria

I sneezed!
Aug 30, 2020
You talk about philosophy. I talk about slaves used adn abused.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
Degenerate homos, all of them.

16e29dfab29d9be1706a65ed54850e52.jpg

Keep being sassy and I'll homewreck your relationship with my holes.
@GenesAndEnvironment I'm not getting sucked into one of your holes again. Your personality really does change every hour! :ahhha:

Last edited:
Reactions: Zzzzz
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, Makko, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
You only see the small surface-level changes. The real changes are in my entire worldview. Not super fun, tbh.
I can imagine. Do you think that happens to you because you have too much time to torture yourself or is it something deeper? I'm not prone to epiphanies, but I've been experiencing occasional flashes of hope lately & it's very disorienting, even destabilizing.

Bf is being an optimistic imbecile; he's way too positive & hopeful for someone struggling not to drink, & watching his dumb scruffy ass smile for no reason is making me smile back when I should be telling him to fuck off. I strongly suspect he's a closet Catholic & that he still believes that most people are fundamentally nice, that I'm not really cynical, that my & his pointless suffering will miraculously redeem us, that it's wrong to be judgmental & fuck knows what else, which is scary. I can't change my worldview, but I don't want to shit all over his because that would be like kicking a fucking starving, limping puppy with weepy eyes. OMFG, I'm with a 28-year-old child & I can't make gratuitously gross jokes about Jesus in my own home & tell him that Santa is actually the local hobo perv wearing a couple of bloodied dead cats. Some poor spiritual/religious member is so gonna get dismembered by this hypocrite when they say that God is a thing. :ahhha:
@UseItOrLoseIt

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: deflationary, UseItOrLoseIt, AtMostOkay and 2 others
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
The classic battle of The Hero vs The System. Guess who wins every time.

Reactions: AtMostOkay
UseItOrLoseIt

UseItOrLoseIt

1O'8
Dec 4, 2020
Some poor spiritual/religious member is so gonna get dismembered by this hypocrite when they say that God is a thing. :ahhha:
Genesis ver 1
My child, if God is light and the source of all light is fire, and fire is the essence of Hell then God is really the usurperer and the Devil is fighting to get his throne back.
Genesis ver 2
My child, before the Big Bang there was the Big Foreplay. Before the Word that created the universe was uttered and turned everything into dusty clocks, the Devil managed to left God speechlees for eons with his nimble tongue and fiery touches. And when God came into being, ejaculating prematurely, only after a cigarette did he manage to speak. Thus the universe was created.

The Devil wasn't satisfied with the affair. He wanted some real action. But God wasn't interested and drifted away in his thoughts.

"You've taken the light from my fire", said the Devil, "and I can't feel nothing but a dark persuasion pulling me in."

"Now that you've shown me light, my wish for you is gone. The fire that once burnt in my loins has been quenched. I don't want you anymore.", said God and feel asleep with cold feet.

It is said, that the Devil is still waiting for round 2.

Last edited: