W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
I have an exposed rafter available to me, but can't climb/reach up to tie knots close to the rafter, and can't risk leaving my rope tied there if I don't have time to complete ctb after setting up. I was thinking toss the rope over once or twice, then anchor to something lower with a snuggle or bowline knot? That way I could both test the strength and set up, practice setting up faster, and take down my rope quickly if I run out of time.
Partial just isn't going to work for me - can't find a strong enough anchor point where I have privacy and won't risk knocking things over with convulsions and drawing attention. I might have a possible full suspension location, but I can't figure out when I would have enough time to set things up, wait for meds if I choose something for anxiety, and ensure enough time to hang without being found.
Plan B is OD with a plastic bag over my head, which sounds more appealing in theory, but from reading reports it sounds much less reliable and more difficult. Not sure I would be able to avoid vomiting, and the hypercapnic alarm sounds harder to defeat than SI for partial.

Reactions: Kris7825