• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

G

givinguptoday

Sep 7, 2020
I have attempted to CTB many many times, and clearly none were successful. This is largely because I was young and dumb and didn't do my research. The one attempt that always stumped me was when I attempted to induce anaphylaxis. For some reason, despite having an anaphylactic allergy that has caused me to almost die accidentally, nothing happened at all. I am wondering if anyone has any information on this method. I am tempted to try it again in case it was just a fluke, but does anyone know if there are serious consequences if I fail? It seems like an ideal method to me since I could pass it off as accidental, acquire supplies easily, and it has almost killed me before.

DeathLingersNear

DeathLingersNear

Sep 1, 2020
Sorry i dont know much about this method i hope youre able to find something that can help you

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Of course there can be consequences. Any method which obstructs breathing can have similar effects.

Throwmyselfaway

Throwmyselfaway

Not gone yet but soon
Jan 14, 2020
What exactly called the anaphylaxis? If you know that might give a direction

G

givinguptoday

Sep 7, 2020
What exactly called the anaphylaxis? If you know that might give a direction
It was a soy allergy, several years back. My attempt was with protein bars, maybe the wrong form of soy?

Of course there can be consequences. Any method which obstructs breathing can have similar effects.
I mean, I guess that is fair. Is there any reason to believe it to be far worse than any other method with no requirements for special supplies? Not sure I can really get my hands on much.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Not really. Truthfully if you have a bad enough allergy and can deal with the effects of anaphylaxis itself, it can easily be ruled natural.

G

givinguptoday

Sep 7, 2020
I was thinking of practicing with different dosages, but maybe I should just go ham and eat as much as I can. I definitely think my allergy is dose-dependent and the time I actually went into anaphylaxis I had consumed a very large amount. Sometimes I wonder if the allergy is real at all since I sometimes consume small amounts and I am fine, physically speaking. Not sure what the best path is.