noSuffering

noSuffering

May the Force be with Israel
May 7, 2023
I'm looking for a woman similar to me. Let's do the math right now. The probabilities are multiplied. I googled some figures from sociologists, and some I picked up by eye. Even if I made a mistake in some figure, the overall result will not change much:

Antinatalist - 2% of the population (not everyone without children is childfree, and not all childfree are antinatalists).
Loner - 1% (women on average are much more social than men).
Loves science, physics and mathematics - 1%.
Plays sports - 2% (no, yoga is not a sport).
Goes on long solo trekking in the mountains - 0.001%
Meditation - 10%
Use of psychedelics - 5%

And I didn't even take into account gender and age...

2% * 1% * 1% * 2% * 0.001% * 10% * 5% =0.02×0.01×0.01×0.02×0.00001×0.1×0.05=2 × 10^(−15) 2 × 10^(−15) or 2 × 10^(−13)% of the population is my soulmate.

In simpler words: 1 in 500,000,000,000,000 chance of my soulmate🙄. Considering the population of planet Earth is 8,000,000,000, it takes 62500 planets like Earth to find at least one person like me. And this doesn't even include gender or age. I think it's already clear that there will be no soul mate. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

3FZIZKvlld8

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Darkover
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
Some of those categories may be correlated i.e. meditation with psychedelic usage and loner with solo trekking but yeah that still leaves a quite low probability. It's really hard to live in this world as an outlier and always struggle to make connections. Although sometimes a connection can occur unexpectedly in a way that doesn't necessarily make sense on paper.

Reactions: Celerity and Skathon
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
It's really hard to live in this world as an outlier
Loneliness is very painful. I would ask how you cope with loneliness, but I suspect no better than me - I also already bought a rope.

Normal 1406743521

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: falling_snow and NumbItAll
noSuffering

noSuffering

May 7, 2023
Are there still people here with analytical thinking? In half a century of my life, I have never seen an intelligent woman, a dead hope, but maybe I will meet her here? It is very sad.