Puffinz

Puffinz

Dec 7, 2020
I was lying awake trying to fall asleep thinking about my life and came up with an analogy. I'd like to hear if other people have analogies for their lives. Mine is like swimming in a gray lake with gray water. It's surrounded by gray walls and when I look up I see a gray sun and gray clouds. I tread water every day and I can keep going for as long as I want. But I'm getting tired of treading water just so I can look at the gray walls and gray clouds and gray sun. Maybe I would keep going if there were some nice green trees to see or other people to swim with. All I want to do is sink to the bottom and be done with it.

• Hugs
Reactions: foxdie, demuic and Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
My life is a game which I excel at. Unfortunately, I play the wrong game. I don't really understand the rules of the real game and I'm losing. I'm thinking of giving up the game.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: parasytes_, Puffinz, Deleted member 23885 and 2 others
StringPuppet

StringPuppet

Lost
Oct 5, 2020
Sisyphus pushing the rock up the mountain only he isn't happy

• Love
Reactions: foxdie and Sensei
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
An average GTA V lobby that is full of "tryhards", griefers and modders with god mode on - I am the low-level that sucks. I keep getting killed upon spawn and there is no way to fight back; either because I am not powerful enough or I just do not know how. I really want to quit this session... Except I cannot find the right button.

Reactions: Deleted member 23885
D

Deleted member 23885

Experienced
Nov 18, 2020
Playing chess against a grand master- an opponent I can't win against.

Reactions: Sensei