GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
If we don't stop pumping crap into the sky society will be crushed. The crushing has already begun.

Denial is awesome. It helps us process those words into something palatable like, "I will of course survive and live in the vast underground cave palaces built for those of us who are special."

You have been watching screens your whole life and it has given you the idea that you are the center of something big. It has allowed you to sit idly by like a bored god, casually tinkering with your genitals like they're a postman's rubber band.

I used to collect postie's bands when I saw them on the footpath. They are useful. They do perish though, losing their elasticity much like your leaking butthole as you suck your couch into your crack waiting for your mission to reveal itself.

People have trouble getting motivated. People think everything is bullshit. People say nothing changes. I'd really like to tell you people's terrified screams when the Crushing reaches the end of the street will be hilarious. I'd love to tell you the wailing of the ice cream heads when they see the crushing pause under the streetlight for just a moment will see me doing a little tap-dance and mouthing the words I Was Right in some sort of smug overdose, but that won't be happening. You lumbering fucks will have hanged me from that streetlight long ago as a warning to all those who would dare to question your love affair with flags and pageantry, cool slogans and yes, hashtags.

My ghost will look on as soldiers run screaming past your house. I will stay on to see the moment you realize you are not the star of a movie, but meat for a grinder. Maybe you'll even understand that it was your choice, that you can't blame society, your instinct to follow the herd or your lack of opportunity. Yes, you were created by a machine to be a consumer piece of shit, but you studiously ignored that this is a human world that humans create and humans can change. Ideally all the times you scoffed at the people who tried will flash before your eyes. Ideally I will ghostwank to that.

Who am I talking to here? Fucked if I know. I have no idea what's going on anymore. The mainstream media are telling us right to our faces that this path is doomed, but I walk into the streets and see the same old complacency. What does it take to prove we need radical change?

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: artificial_ineptness, mr.smileysad, Oblivion Access and 4 others
The Divine Comedy

The Divine Comedy

Everything that has a beginning has an end
Oct 19, 2021
You have an exquisite way of writing. I love your imagery. And although it was very entertaining, I'm sorry to say that I have very little idea what you're talking about. Whatever it is, it sounds very pressing.

I will sleep easy tonight with half-formed images of couches disappearing up orifices and ghosts wanking into meat grinders.

• Yay!
Reactions: mr.smileysad, whatevs and GideonVandaleur
GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
You have an exquisite way of writing. I love your imagery. And although it was very entertaining, I'm sorry to say that I have very little idea what you're talking about. Whatever it is, it sounds very pressing.

I will sleep easy tonight with half-formed images of couches disappearing up orifices and ghosts wanking into meat grinders.
So people keep telling me...

• Love
Reactions: mr.smileysad and The Divine Comedy
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
If we don't stop pumping crap into the sky society will be crushed. The crushing has already begun.
I think with all the crap we have in the sky now perhaps we should send a lot of toilet paper into the sky to clean things up. :)

• Yay!
Reactions: GideonVandaleur
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
I think with all the crap we have in the sky now perhaps we should send a lot of toilet paper into the sky to clean things up. :)
Make a papier mache ozone layer lol.

I too collect postmans rubber bands. They're useful for putting over the handles of the balcony door to stop it blowing open too wide. They certainly do lose elasticity and perish quickly. Luckily the post man drops them on the regular.

Now I'm off to eat my sofa with my anus. Because I'm special. No one can say otherwise because it's currently not politicaly correct to do so. Everyone is beautiful and perfectly flawless no matter what according to influencers and media whores. So it must be true.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: The Divine Comedy, Someone123 and GideonVandaleur
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
So people keep telling me...
Mystery is part of the attraction sometimes... šŸ˜

He's talking about the ongoing Anthropogenic Mass Extinction and Abrupt Climate Shift that will kick it into light speed in a few years, killing millions. Perhaps also about Martial Law with a event 5x "COVID-19".

Haha! I too long to be able to ghost-wank to those that were in denial and ridiculed me all their myopic, hypocritical lives when the dystopia and doom descends on them like a rain of fire.

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: The Divine Comedy and GideonVandaleur
GideonVandaleur

GideonVandaleur

Envoy of the Silence
Dec 15, 2021
Mystery is part of the attraction sometimes... šŸ˜

He's talking about the ongoing Anthropogenic Mass Extinction and Abrupt Climate Shift that will kick it into light speed in a few years, killing millions. Perhaps also about Martial Law with a event 5x "COVID-19".

Haha! I too long to be able to ghost-wank to those that were in denial and ridiculed me all their myopic, hypocritical lives when the dystopia and doom descends on them like a rain of fire.
Whatevs gets me.

Reactions: whatevs