I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
New member here wanting to introduce myself. Actually I can't believe I'm here as as little as two years ago, life was not great, but good enough. Then the love of my life divorced me, my depression and anxiety got to the point where medication could no longer treat it, I lost my job, my ability to socialize and my interest in anything other than sleeping. Simply put, I want an end as I see my life going one way only and it's not good. I'm just really tired of the fight....so, so tired.

The method I'm considering is a partial hanging using a belt. But I'm scared...really, really scared. I don't know what scares me more - succeeding or failing. I've practiced a couple of times and I do not like the feeling. On the other hand, failing and ending up brain damaged is a notion I can't even consider. I'd love to use SN but I fear it's impossible to obtain here in Canada.

Anyhow, that's my intro. I hope to hear some kind voices and look forward to being a kind voice too. So greetings one and all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wisdom3_1-9 and GoodPersonEffed
W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
Welcome. I hope that you find solace, useful information, like-minded company, and good conversation here as so many others have.

I

ITryHard

Jul 30, 2020
Welcome. I hope that you find solace, useful information, like-minded company, and good conversation here as so many others have.
Thank you. I've been lurking for a while, so I know the caliber of the group here. Thus, I know that I will.