Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
So at some point in puberty I developed an asymmetrical face. Then about over a year ago I figured out that I have leg lenght discrepancy that I wouldn't notice at all while walking and esp wasn't visible. A little later I found out about the law of attraction so I decided to try fix it, however I was so anxious about it and focused on the problem so much and even created catastrophic scenarious about the leg being a loot longer than it actually was and I kid you not idk how long it took me probably about a few weeks that the longer leg had become even longer, now to the point where it's super uncomfortable to walk, I can see it in the mirror and no I'm not just imagining it, it has made my facial asymmetry worse. So basically I have proof that this stuff works (at least for those who wanna grow taller it's def possible) BUT for some reason I just can't make it work to get the positive outcome and it pisses me the fuck off. Before anyone says this is bs no it's not genetic no one in my family has it, I'm 19 and I would remember the pain during walking all those years and it wasn't there. So yeah shit works but I can't for the love of the god make it work in my favor. Probably because I'm just a bundle of depression and anxiety and can't stay in a positive or at least relaxed state before I go back to panicking. Ok that was a rant lol

Reactions: OrcWitch
O

OrcWitch

Warlock
Sep 3, 2021
Manifesting is really interesting to me. Sorry it didn't work out positively.

Reactions: Tonight634
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
And this is why I use spells instead. They haven't backfired on me so far.

Reactions: Tonight634
Tonight634

Tonight634

Aug 24, 2020
Manifesting is really interesting to me. Sorry it didn't work out positively.
It is really, just figuring out a way to get over your mind is difficult if what you're trying to manifest means a lot to you
And this is why I use spells instead. They haven't backfired on me so far.
I'm sorry if you've mentioned it somewhere already but I'm wuite interested how you do this whole spell thing

Reactions: ghost_