ForWhomTheBellTolls

ForWhomTheBellTolls

Feb 14, 2019
Hi, I'm new here, so forgive me if I say something wrong. Feel free to delete the thread.

After I read about how Robin Williams killed himself (bless his soul), I was led to this site, where I learned about partial suspension hanging. I immediately ran to my closet and went through all of my old belts until I found a cloth belt. I read that's what Robin Williams used.

The belt seemed perfect. Then I came up with an idea. Why not make a perfect belt that could be publicly sold as clothing? Then nobody could stop us from distributing it. I'm not going to do it, but I thought someone here could if they were so inclined. You could even use it to raise donation money for the site.

This belt's holes had thick grommets down the length of it. So that when you close it in a door, it won't come out. It's too big to fit through the crack. I drew little pencil marks on both sides of the belt on the wall so that I could remember to put it in the same position when I'm ready for it.

The buckle seemed perfect as well. It's one of those buckles that has two metal hoops. If you thread the belt the proper way, as in wearing it around your waist, it locks the belt in place. But if you put the belt through both hoops it's easily tightens as much as is necessary around your throat.

Then I thought, why can't we make and sell the perfect belt for this? It shouldn't be hard and it would be totally legal. That would leave out all the guesswork and gruesome failures. Someone should create the perfect belt and sell it. Make it so it can't slide up and down or in or out in the door crack. I could probably show you a picture, but I'm worried about EXIF data.

Discussion?

Reactions: Master Atsu, 21Neberg and Tristesse