• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Nice

Nice

Jun 11, 2019
She likes programming and engineering, but she said "In my country. Females are usually just teachers, photographers or some low effort office job."That's why she is made fun of.
She is very depressed on that.

I was very shocked. I thought people respect females in Europe, but that happens.
Other Europe girls meet the same situation?

• Wow
Reactions: Kikoo Loool
J

JustLosingMyself

Mage
Sep 4, 2018
She's not being made fun of because she likes programming and engineering.
She's being made fun of by smallminded little people who cannot abide someone who is -unlike them - intelligent, willing to better herself and rise above them through her work...

• Hugs
Reactions: azucaramargo, Kikoo Loool and not_a_robot
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
Speaking as a CS student from India, I can confirm a similar sentiment does exist here, to some extent. I know a bunch of guys in my hostel who used to be pissed at girls studying CS because they thought 'girls had an easy route to jobs they didn't deserve'. So I'm guessing that this kind of misogyny is not a regional thing.

EDIT: TBH, coding is a low-effort job. Most of the time, you're copying from StackOverflow.

Reactions: Cevapcici and not_a_robot
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
It's awesome that she's interested in programming and engineering! Those are very useful skills to have, especially in the future. Maybe she can even build some cool robots someday! A robot that insta-sterilizes all the bullies and assholes.

Reactions: azucaramargo, Cevapcici and not_a_robot
Pupuce

Pupuce

Nobody exists on purpose. Come ctb
Apr 19, 2019
France here and in coding course, so far I haven't seen any problems with girls in that same course, we're actually more likely to joke about the fact that it's a rare case.

Reactions: RM5998
Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Jealousy, strikes again... They can't stand, she will make more $$$ than them in the future while they are waiting on tables or standing in front of a cash register or working in a warehouse.

Last edited:
Reactions: azucaramargo and Cevapcici
WinterIsComing

WinterIsComing

Fragile...
May 27, 2019
If she wants to do ot because she like it and not to show others that women can then why not.