Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
I have disappeared for a while, and tried to think clearly. I needed time to think about what to do with all of this, I didn't want to just die without feeling useful in my life. But that is not possible, especially when I am reminded by my mother of the useless and despicable I am every day, even when I did my best.

Have been walking the streets, looking for some way out... I went to the hospital, sought help, cried and said where it hurt and they just gave me medications. Doctors and nurses said they were there to help me, but I heard their laughter and judgments.

I said to the doctor, "My mom told me to disappear, she says this every day, I have nowhere to go", and he said with a smile "It's silly, parents will always love their children, come home".

What home?

It's funny how people make superstitions without knowing your story or at least letting you tell it.

A while ago, in my childhood, I came back from my grandparents' house feeling strange, Mom realized and asked what happened, Grandpa had sexually abused me. And guess what... Mom only went to tell my dad, who started calling me a lying slut, and I think Mom believed him.

Damn it, why didn't she take me to the hospital? Why didn't she take me for medical tests, or at least hug me? After all this, they acted as if nothing had happened, despite the fact that Dad started cursing and hitting me more often.

Is that love, doctor?

Tried to push myself and try to believe in the last few days, but no matter where I ran, I could only see pain, apathy and misery.

Humans cannot be human...

I wanted to live, but I don't see anything beautiful in the world outside. All of that is hate and self-destruction.

I realized that I am not afraid of death, I am afraid of everything I see every day. In my house, and on the streets...

Tired of trying.

Don't know what to do, but I know when to do it.

I will be preparing the preparations for ctb for a while, will be more present here.

Would like to apologize for leaving without leaving news, I felt weak even to type.

Thank you for all your support and caring :heart:

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 16 others
D

Deleted member 4993

Aw bless you, I am so sorry for what you have been through :hug: you don't need to apologise to anyone sweet Goblin
welcome back ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Chupacabra 44 and 7 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
You're welcome and you can talk or rest anytime you want, no need for apology. I'll be here for you if you want some help or talk :hug: :heart:

I'm sorry that happened to you, this life is bad and full of suffering but people continue to glorify it with illusions and illogical stuff.

You clearly showed how humans are illogical.

Humans cannot be human...

Human and not human! Contradiction!

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can, Circles and 5 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Holy shit your family is fucked up. I'm sorry that you're stuck in the middle of that mess. I was wondering where you went, part of me was hoping you were in recovery. No need to apologize though and we're here for you what we can be!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Chupacabra 44, Viro_Major and 6 others
_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
Welcome back Goblin :heart::hug: sweet and warm hugs:hug::heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Chupacabra 44, puppy9 and 5 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Welcome back. I'm sorry to hear you've been through such awful things. I wish only the best for you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Brick In The Wall, _Minsk and 2 others
nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
Thank you for checking back in with us :heart: I'd wondered how you were doing.

My heart aches for you and I'm so sorry you've been let down over and over. This world is such a painful place.

Whatever decision you end up making, you have a place here :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, TheSoulless, _Minsk and 3 others
Deleted member 17331

Deleted member 17331

The swan sang with a broken neck
Apr 21, 2020
Thank you all... You have a place in every part of my heart.

I spent some time sleeping on the street. I managed to find a secluded place to hide and get some sleep. But it was so cold and I had taken a dose of clonazepam, I was afraid to sleep and someone could find me... I was weak and I went home. I will not last long here.

I should have let someone kill me... But whenever someone approached me, I hid myself, why?

Now I'm back to that place that makes me want to die every second.

I am so foolish.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 9 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
OMG I'm sorry to hear that. It's terrifying to even imagine. Now I'm very sad and shocked. :aw:

Humans are disgusting. It's always the family that ruins one's life. Why it's always family? Aren't they supposed to protect us? Fuck life, it's so unfair to you. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, TheSoulless and Deleted member 17331