avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
I don't even remember much about this month's events, let alone last month's. And it's not like much has happened in my life, it's more about remembering my thoughts and feelings during those particular days that I'm now sad I cannot recall.

What was I thinking at the start of this month? What was the 'atmosphere'?
What was i thinking the whole last month? What was the 'atmosphere' ?

I have no idea, and it's frustrating.

All my days have just fused together.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, BeforeYouFallAsleep, haibane and 1 other person
BeforeYouFallAsleep

BeforeYouFallAsleep

a corpse is talking
Oct 11, 2023
yeah i can totally relate to that.
You are on autopilot and the days are just passing by. A passenger in a bus at a rainy night. Just like you said:
What was i doing three days ago? idk
What was i doing last week? idk
What was i doing last year? idk

everything is just this blurred/foggy mess

Reactions: avaruus
D

Dead_Mouse

What do they really think of me?
Jul 17, 2023
That's a beautiful poem : )
Thanks for sharing it!

I feel like I remember the worst parts of my life far too well, and when I try to forget them, I end up forgetting everything else along with them. Maybe I could remember a lot of things easily, but it's scary because I don't want to uncover something I don't want to remember. It's like all of my high-school memories got replaced with only the worst memories from high-school.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
That's a beautiful poem : )
Thanks for sharing it!

I feel like I remember the worst parts of my life far too well, and when I try to forget them, I end up forgetting everything else along with them. Maybe I could remember a lot of things easily, but it's scary because I don't want to uncover something I don't want to remember. It's like all of my high-school memories got replaced with only the worst memories from high-school.
Lol, it wasn't mean't to be a poem, nice that you found it to be poetic anyways.

D

Dead_Mouse

What do they really think of me?
Jul 17, 2023
Lol, it wasn't mean't to be a poem, nice that you found it to be poetic anyways.
Sorry I just realized that this wasn't part of your message:
Since time began,
the dead alone know peace.
Life is but melting snow.

-Japanese death poem

You must have added it to your account or something. I'm a bit new here, so I'm still getting used to how things work

• Love
H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
Same here except the years have fused together. I kinda remember getting frustrated with my memory deficits, but now I don't really care. I've let it go on for too long. Maybe it'll improve for you somehow.

Last edited:
  • Love