• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dereck64

Jul 18, 2022
As anyone tried overdosing on amlodipine blood pressure tablets, or maybe everyone is so young there not on anything like that??

anaconda

anaconda

Banned Scammer
Jul 17, 2022
Overdosing on prescription medicine has one of the lowest success rates. I would try researching other methods as using amlodipine will not work.

Reactions: OuijaBored and ghqkiiia2
G

ghqkiiia2

Jun 15, 2022
As anyone tried overdosing on amlodipine blood pressure tablets, or maybe everyone is so young there not on anything like that??
IMO, it's not an ideal way to CTB.
Firstly, as Pfizer mentioned in the manual, the LD50(It means when reaching this dose, half of the test animals died) of mouse is 683mg/kg, do the simple math then you'll clearly see that for human, the amount of pills you have to take would be unimaginable.
Secondly, in the case reports of human accidentally overdose and died, the main causes of death included multiple organ failure and Rhabdomyolysis, which means days even weeks of suffering under involuntary hospitalization, and chances are you might be awake during the process.
So in short, don't try this method, it's unreliable and extremely painful.
Wish you well, but this is not a good idea.

D

dereck64

Jul 18, 2022
Overdosing on prescription medicine has one of the lowest success rates. I would try researching other methods as using amlodipine will not work.
Thankyou for replying
Why I've overdosed on sleeping tablets waste of time that was a few years ago, what do you know bout sodium nitrate

Last edited:
anaconda

anaconda

Banned Scammer
Jul 17, 2022
Thankyou for replying

Why I've overdosed on sleeping tablets waste of time that was a few years ago, what do you know bout sodium nitrate
There is a lot more information here about sn

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/