• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
It seems amitryptaline is a popular drug for CBT. One of the highest, if not the highest, rate of suicide for any antidepressant. Its a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA).

Not only am I being prescribed it in a small dose for migraines, but I've found it for sale on one of the online pharmacies I know about that doesn't require prescription.

What dose is required to CBT on amitryptaline? I read that someone took 4.5g and was hospitalised and in a serious condition. I read elsewhere that 20mg/kg can create serious health problems, so for me, 70kg, that's just 1.4 grams. I also read that the LD50 in rats is about 300mg/kg. Unfortunately for me that equates to a massive 21 grams.

Anyone else have better info on amount required to CTB?

I've been saving them for about a year, and have 622 tablets, or 6.2 grams. From the info I've found, I should probably try and save up 10 grams or more?

Also, what is OD on amitryptaline like? I read somewhere it's relatively peaceful? I'm hoping it makes you drowsy first, then you pass out, then it kills you either through respiratory depression or heart attack etc?

Also I read that alcohol increases the potency? Are there any other substances that increase effectiveness? I read MDMA and cocaine can. Anything else?

Thanks!

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I am both curious and appalled that you are being prescribed amitriptyline for migraines. I also have suffered with brutal migraines my whole adult life. Curious about are they effective at all for migraines? Appalled that you would be prescribed that instead of something more appropriate. FYI the very best med for migraines is oxycodone absolutely.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie and Praestat_Mori
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
But again remember that it's extremely unlikely to die by taking any kind of pills swallowing them regardless of quantity or dosage. Human body has the excellent defense mechanism called vomiting. Most people who died after taking pills by mouth is because like jimi Hendrix passed out, threw up and choked to death on their own vomit. The body will induce vomiting before enough of the meds can be absorbed and metabolized.
I am interested in the helium method that I actually never heard of till I came to this site. I want to learn more about and best ways to do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: wljourney
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
But again remember that it's extremely unlikely to die by taking any kind of pills swallowing them regardless of quantity or dosage.
That's true for most pills but TCAs are known to be lethal. They lead to cardiac arrest and for this to be peaceful you will consume a large amount of diazepam (long acting) and a short acting benzo to fall asleep quickly after ingesting the amitriptyline.

Bc it's known to be lethal and ODs likely to succeed it's difficult to get it prescribed - depending on where you live ofc.

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
When I lived in Pennsylvania I know amitriptyline was prescribed left and right. I was prescribed it. My parents were prescribed it. Everyone in my family was prescribed it. I would be surprised if it is a hard scrip to get in the USA now. Opiates are hard scrips to get which is so wrong because whatever else they are, we should never forget that they are the best medicine mankind will ever have. That's the absolute truth
USA doesn't even call amitriptyline a controlled substance. So they should be very easy to get here. I only ever filled 1 scrip for em. Wasn't impressed. But many times since drs offered and I said no thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: aGoodDayToDie and Praestat_Mori
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
But again remember that it's extremely unlikely to die by taking any kind of pills swallowing them regardless of quantity or dosage. Human body has the excellent defense mechanism called vomiting. Most people who died after taking pills by mouth is because like jimi Hendrix passed out, threw up and choked to death on their own vomit. The body will induce vomiting before enough of the meds can be absorbed and metabolized.
I am interested in the helium method that I actually never heard of till I came to this site. I want to learn more about and best ways to do it.
I've got antiemetics. I forget their names. Ondansetron is one I think? I chose not to get metoclopromide. Ondansetron and the other one are used together for extra effectiveness for cancer patients fir example. If used correctly I think it should work like how it does for people taking them with SN?
I am both curious and appalled that you are being prescribed amitriptyline for migraines. I also have suffered with brutal migraines my whole adult life. Curious about are they effective at all for migraines? Appalled that you would be prescribed that instead of something more appropriate. FYI the very best med for migraines is oxycodone absolutely.
It worked to start with but not anymore. I just have to take sumatriptan ie immigran as soon as I get a migrane but it takes 40 excruciating minutes to work. I have some injections left, which work in seconds, but not many. I'm saving them for the very worst migraines.

Daughter of Sorrow

Daughter of Sorrow

Nov 1, 2023
I will repeat my refrain: do not overdose. Even if you take 21 grams, which is a huge amount, it still has a 50% chance not to kill you. If it does kill you, it will suck the whole time you're dying. If it doesn't kill you, it will suck and possibly damage your internal organs for life.

Reactions: Unknown21 and aGoodDayToDie
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Thank you!!!
I will repeat my refrain: do not overdose. Even if you take 21 grams, which is a huge amount, it still has a 50% chance not to kill you. If it does kill you, it will suck the whole time you're dying. If it doesn't kill you, it will suck and possibly damage your internal organs for life.
The link mmikkee1 posted suggests it should work? Also there are many successful suicides on this drug according to official figures? Although as a percentage, I don't know what proportion of attempts with it are successful...

Unfortunately the only other method I fancy trying that hasn't failed is heroin, but I suspect stuff sold on the dark net is shit, given how everything else I order there is either substantially below par or a total and utter dud. Mdma, weed, coke, ketamine, shrooms, lsd, all fucking bollocks.

I've tried partial suspension and argon gas, neither worked. I'm pretty much out of options. CO poisoning from charcoal is a horrible death. SN is nasty. (I have some anyway, jyst in case I go for it, if I'm unbelievably desperate and out of options). I've tried to jump from a cliff, couldn't do it. Even at 100m high I have an overriding fear I'll be in agony at the bottom and possibly rescued, living the rest of my horrible life in agony in a wheelchair. And jumping in front of a train ideally requires it to be going 90mph or faster for quick, certain death. But assuring a train approaching is going that speed is impossible. And very few areas if track do trains run at such speeds, and tracks are often not only inaccessible but watched with CCTV so hanging around if I even can get access is not an option. Nightmare.

I can't get morphine. Can't get Fentanyl. Can't get Nembutal. Can't get a gun. I am seriously running out of options.

Last edited:
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I've got antiemetics. I forget their names. Ondansetron is one I think? I chose not to get metoclopromide. Ondansetron and the other one are used together for extra effectiveness for cancer patients fir example. If used correctly I think it should work like how it does for people taking them with SN?

It worked to start with but not anymore. I just have to take sumatriptan ie immigran as soon as I get a migrane but it takes 40 excruciating minutes to work. I have some injections left, which work in seconds, but not many. I'm saving them for the very worst migraines.
It's so immoral they don't prescribe you oxycodone. I suffer with truly painful disabilities and brutal migraines and 1 of the main reasons i will ctb is the inhumane immoral opiophobia of today in America anyway. Don't know where u are but probably in America if you being prescribed that bullshit

Reactions: divinemistress36 and aGoodDayToDie
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
It's so immoral they don't prescribe you oxycodone. I suffer with truly painful disabilities and brutal migraines and 1 of the main reasons i will ctb is the inhumane immoral opiophobia of today in America anyway. Don't know where u are but probably in America if you being prescribed that bullshit
In in the UK. They are extremely strict here when it comes to prescribing benzos or opiates. Fucking cunts

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
In in the UK. They are extremely strict here when it comes to prescribing benzos or opiates. Fucking cunts
Was under impression it was way easier over there. I like to hear how things are other places even if it's something i don't like to hear. Only ever lived USA and hear about how it's much more liberal in UK and Europe. Nice to hear truth from someone who's there

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
Was under impression it was way easier over there. I like to hear how things are other places even if it's something i don't like to hear. Only ever lived USA and hear about how it's much more liberal in UK and Europe. Nice to hear truth from someone who's there
Yeah. Virtually impossible to get things like morphine or benzos here. And worse still, if you ask fir it, they'll put in your notes that you're drug seeking so will be even less likely to get it in the future. Extremely hard to get.

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
I have experience with OD'ing on amitriptyline. It sucked. I lived. That has sucked too.

More detail: I too was prescribed it for migraines. I took a whole bottle...this was years ago, so I don't remember how much was in each pill, but I do remember I took a minimum of 100 pills. After about 30 minutes, I felt really sleepy and was slurring words. I stumbled upstairs to my bedroom and managed to wake up the next morning in an ICU with a breathing tube and a psych consult...

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: wljourney and Little_Suzy
A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I have experience with OD'ing on amitriptyline. It sucked. I lived. That has sucked too.

More detail: I too was prescribed it for migraines. I took a whole bottle...this was years ago, so I don't remember how much was in each pill, but I do remember I took a minimum of 100 pills. After about 30 minutes, I felt really sleepy and was slurring words. I stumbled upstairs to my bedroom and managed to wake up the next morning in an ICU with a breathing tube and a psych consult...
Apart from being rescued, it doesn't sound too bad?? 100 pills isn't enough if they were only 10mg pills. Ideally you need 6-7 grams apparently. Nothing wrong with feeling sleepy? I just dont like the idea of experiencing a heart attack

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
Yeah. Virtually impossible to get things like morphine or benzos here. And worse still, if you ask fir it, they'll put in your notes that you're drug seeking so will be even less likely to get it in the future. Extremely hard to get.
Yeah they say drug seeking behavior. Of course I'm seeking drugs. I'm in pain! And immediately give you the diagnosis "opiate use disorder". I hate hearing that it's so fucked up over there too. But I love you telling me how things really are. Just wish it wasn't so.

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
It seems amitryptaline is a popular drug for CBT. One of the highest, if not the highest, rate of suicide for any antidepressant. Its a tricyclic antidepressant (TCA).

Not only am I being prescribed it in a small dose for migraines, but I've found it for sale on one of the online pharmacies I know about that doesn't require prescription.

What dose is required to CBT on amitryptaline? I read that someone took 4.5g and was hospitalised and in a serious condition. I read elsewhere that 20mg/kg can create serious health problems, so for me, 70kg, that's just 1.4 grams. I also read that the LD50 in rats is about 300mg/kg. Unfortunately for me that equates to a massive 21 grams.

Anyone else have better info on amount required to CTB?

I've been saving them for about a year, and have 622 tablets, or 6.2 grams. From the info I've found, I should probably try and save up 10 grams or more?

Also, what is OD on amitryptaline like? I read somewhere it's relatively peaceful? I'm hoping it makes you drowsy first, then you pass out, then it kills you either through respiratory depression or heart attack etc?

Also I read that alcohol increases the potency? Are there any other substances that increase effectiveness? I read MDMA and cocaine can. Anything else?

Thanks!
I took an amitriptyline cocktail but was rescued. I was in a coma for a while
When I retained consciousness, I was completely paralysed, couldn't speak or understand anything that was said.
It took several months before I was able to live independently again.
Other people have had very similar experiences.
If it's morphine or fentanyl you want, it's your lucky day.
Drop me a message.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
I, too, am being prescribed Amitryptaline for "suicide headaches." The medication is excellent and completely stops headaches in about ten minutes. The only disadvantage is that one dose knocks me out for approximately 20 hours.

People should stop complaining about narcotics. They were a mistake and highly addictive, which is why people were abusing them and dying from overdoses. If you want to be a doctor-sanctioned toothless junkie, that's fine.

Narcotics are not superior to crack just because they come with a doctor's prescription; crack was another illegal cover-up by the US government.

The truth was revealed in court. Pill mill clinics were founded as get-rich schemes to exploit the public, with no regard for their quality of life or even survival.

The amount for an Amitryptaline overdose has already been discussed, and it is significantly higher than what is prescribed.

wljourney

wljourney

Waiting for the bus
Apr 2, 2022
Apart from being rescued, it doesn't sound too bad?? 100 pills isn't enough if they were only 10mg pills. Ideally you need 6-7 grams apparently. Nothing wrong with feeling sleepy? I just dont like the idea of experiencing a heart attack
Unless those tablets are tiny it is really challenging to even down 100, let alone 200 or 300.

You will eventually throw up the poison as your body understands what's going on.

The odansenteon should help keep most of it down and once you fall asleep you won't notice having a heart attack or even choking on your own vomit.

A generous amount of benzoes can help or alcohol, but both also increase the chance of throwing up.

best case (and most likely) is you'll be so out of it, you won't know what's happening.

The problem of not being found but surviving is that you can develop compartment syndrome.

It's what happens when you lay on your side for too long and the blood flow to your leg or arm is cut off by your body laying on top.

Worst case scenario is you survive and lose a limb. Not sure about longterm effects after being unconscious or the amitryptilene itself.

Honestly, none of the options are great but if that's all you've got… best of luck for whatever you decide

Reactions: aGoodDayToDie and losing hope
R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
When I retained consciousness, I was completely paralysed, couldn't speak or understand anything that was said.
Drop me a message.
Pls pm me. I'm interested

How much amitriptyline did you take?
Drop me a message.
What exactly did u take? Wonder if alcohol to mix would help? Which anti vomiting pill did u take and how much ?

R

reborn87

Student
Jan 27, 2024
You can't buy pure helium in USA
Drop me a message.
How much did u take ?

A

aGoodDayToDie

Arcanist
Jun 30, 2023
I, too, am being prescribed Amitryptaline for "suicide headaches." The medication is excellent and completely stops headaches in about ten minutes. The only disadvantage is that one dose knocks me out for approximately 20 hours.

People should stop complaining about narcotics. They were a mistake and highly addictive, which is why people were abusing them and dying from overdoses. If you want to be a doctor-sanctioned toothless junkie, that's fine.

Narcotics are not superior to crack just because they come with a doctor's prescription; crack was another illegal cover-up by the US government.

The truth was revealed in court. Pill mill clinics were founded as get-rich schemes to exploit the public, with no regard for their quality of life or even survival.

The amount for an Amitryptaline overdose has already been discussed, and it is significantly higher than what is prescribed.
Yes please I'm interested in fentanyl!! No idea where to get any, it's banned on dark net markets

nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
I have about 10 gr of amitriptyline and about 800 mg oxazepam and 300mg temazepam. Reading these comments makes me scared as i thought it would really be a safe and peaceful way..
Things said about this online are all so different. Wish i never looked it up and just did it. Also, anyone knows what is the best to mix the crushed pills with to ingest it? I was thinking just a little yoghurt or something..

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
I have about 10 gr of amitriptyline and about 800 mg oxazepam and 300mg temazepam. Reading these comments makes me scared as i thought it would really be a safe and peaceful way..
Things said about this online are all so different. Wish i never looked it up and just did it. Also, anyone knows what is the best to mix the crushed pills with to ingest it? I was thinking just a little yoghurt or something..
I too have have like 15g of Ami and a ton of Benzos, along with all the antiametics etc.

You don't hear much on this method, despite ranking quite highly in the PPH for reliability and peacefulness.

Main worry, like with all methods is it not working and waking up with even more irreversible damage.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I too have have like 15g of Ami and a ton of Benzos, along with all the antiametics etc.

You don't hear much on this method, despite ranking quite highly in the PPH for reliability and peacefulness.

Main worry, like with all methods is it not working and waking up with even more irreversible damage.
The PPH suggests to mix the pills in water afaik. A little bit of alcohol (e.g. whiskey or sth similar) afterwards. However the PPH also suggests to be undisturbed for 24h when using this method.

My impression is that people fail this method bc they are rescued = found before they are dead.

Edit: I would consider the Ami method for myself in the case I can acquire Amitriptyline + Benzos

R

Rubypie41

Experienced
Mar 25, 2024
The PPH suggests to mix the pills in water afaik. A little bit of alcohol (e.g. whiskey or sth similar) afterwards. However the PPH also suggests to be undisturbed for 24h when using this method.

My impression is that people fail this method bc they are rescued = found before they are dead.

Edit: I would consider the Ami method for myself in the case I can acquire Amitriptyline + Benzos
I've seen a video where the Ami looks to dissolve in water quite easily, but I did a test with the prescribed Ami I have and they don't dissolve easily at all.

Seems they would need to be crushed first and then mixed in water.

The Ami I have are also red sugar coated, which I'm not sure if that would make any difference or not.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
I've seen a video where the Ami looks to dissolve in water quite easily, but I did a test with the prescribed Ami I have and they don't dissolve easily at all.

Seems they would need to be crushed first and then mixed in water.

The Ami I have are also red sugar coated, which I'm not sure if that would make any difference or not.
I think I've seen that video, too. I don't remember the thread where I found it rn. I think it's best to crush everything with pestle & mortar.

Here's a thread where coated ami is discussed, I would to re-read it, it's from last year.