• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unoriginal

Apr 28, 2018
People who have tried tricyclic antidepressants and failed (or maybe know/heard about someone who did), can you describe what it was like and what went wrong?

Anyone who's planning to go that way, what concerns do you have (anti-emetics not working, pain, etc)?

Reactions: Cyanide
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
That would be my method in the third position of preferences.
I have Amitriptyline + benzos. I would miss a good antiemetic.
But this method does not convince me much ...
I read that you would fall into a coma for days and I do not like tha

K

Kfoe!12

the grind
Mar 21, 2018
First generation antidepressants are fucking scary, I would never overdose on an antidepressant due to its very overstimulated death.

Unless you have something which makes you sedated or counters the said over stimuli.

Though I have never had a first-hand experience, that is just what I've heard.

U

unoriginal

Apr 28, 2018
That would be my method in the third position of preferences.
What are the other two?
Where did you read about the coma? Most sources I'm familiar with say that death occurs within 48 hours tops, so a coma is only supposed to be a possibility if you're discovered prematurely and hospitalized. But, like you, I'm still not a 100% confident about this method. I have amitriptyline, benzos and a couple of drugs that impair their metabolism and increase their blood concentration. And I'm also debating using a plastic bag after taking the drugs - I know it'll only increase my chances of succeeding (if I don't rip it off unsonsciously), but the idea of dying with a garbage bag over my head is not very appealing.

Reactions: Cyanide and anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
What are the other two?
Where did you read about the coma? Most sources I'm familiar with say that death occurs within 48 hours tops, so a coma is only supposed to be a possibility if you're discovered prematurely and hospitalized. But, like you, I'm still not a 100% confident about this method. I have amitriptyline, benzos and a couple of drugs that impair their metabolism and increase their blood concentration. And I'm also debating using a plastic bag after taking the drugs - I know it'll only increase my chances of succeeding (if I don't rip it off unsonsciously), but the idea of dying with a garbage bag over my head is not very appealing.

The other two are: Nembutal and CO.
I do not remember where I read the comma. I searched for a lot of information for days.
But maybe I misunderstood and it is what you say. That the process to death is quite long and there is a high risk of being discovered in time.
It would be terrible if that happened.
That's why I prefer faster methods.
But if I can not N or CO, I guess this would be my only accessible method.
I'm afraid that the time until death occurs is so long, in case the seizures wake me up or whatever ... besides the risk of being found.
I could have 24 safe hours. But 48 hours without being able to discover me would be more risky.
I had also thought about adding the bag, although I think it would overwhelm me a lot and end up taking it away.

U

unoriginal

Apr 28, 2018
The other two are: Nembutal and CO.
I do not remember where I read the comma. I searched for a lot of information for days.
Yeah, I like CO better, as well. Ideally, I would have preferred to combine tricyclics and CO - I think it would guarantee almost a 100% lethality with little risk of pain. But, unfortunately, I don't have a place for a CO method.
And N is a total pipe dream for me, so I don't even take it into consideration.
Waking up in he middle of the process is a big source of concern for me, too. I have about 500 mg of various benzos (plus the sedative effect of amitriptyline itself) and, hopefully, it would be enough.

I think it would overwhelm me a lot
I tried doing "dry runs" with a bag - putting it on and just getting a feel for it. The first time it felt claustrophobic and I completely panicked. However, after having tried it a few times it doesn't feel that bad anymore. Even sort of cozy. The worst thing is a very strong smell of plastic. I'm using the thickest type of trash bag I could find and it absolutely reeks.

Reactions: Cyanide and anna
anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
Yeah, I like CO better, as well. Ideally, I would have preferred to combine tricyclics and CO - I think it would guarantee almost a 100% lethality with little risk of pain. But, unfortunately, I don't have a place for a CO method.
And N is a total pipe dream for me, so I don't even take it into consideration.
Waking up in he middle of the process is a big source of concern for me, too. I have about 500 mg of various benzos (plus the sedative effect of amitriptyline itself) and, hopefully, it would be enough.

I tried doing "dry runs" with a bag - putting it on and just getting a feel for it. The first time it felt claustrophobic and I completely panicked. However, after having tried it a few times it doesn't feel that bad anymore. Even sort of cozy. The worst thing is a very strong smell of plastic. I'm using the thickest type of trash bag I could find and it absolutely reeks.

Nembutal has two problems for me: possible problems at the customs (although this is a matter of luck I suppose ...) And my difficulty to drink two bottles due to a big problem with the arcades associated with bad taste.
(My throat closes and I can not continue ... it's a strange thing).

The CO by itself (well done) should be enough. (A few bezos would also help).
But I am in the same case (without a suitable place).
The ideal to avoid failures and damage to others, would be in a tent in the field.

But the apparently simplest things are sometimes complicated.

As for the bag, it is assumed that it is not necessary to tighten it, even so, I would prefer not to use it. Although if I finally use the Amitriptyline method, I suppose I would have to do it.
It's a shame we can not get N powder.
Everything would be simpler.