• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
I don't know how to get the medication for this method. I live in the US. I looked in WikiBooks but it doesn't say how to get the medication.

Vivian

Vivian

Mar 6, 2019
I was referring to amitriptyline cocktail as a whole.
And the problem is I live with my parents, I have no way of getting the cocktail

Last edited:
Schizotypal

Schizotypal

I live to be hated
Feb 2, 2019
Cimetidine is OTC. Amitriptyline is prescribed but I believe where you live there's no problem to buy on web. The problem is benzos, they are prescribed.

IronTusk

IronTusk

Experienced
Apr 10, 2019
Cimetidine is OTC. Amitriptyline is prescribed but I believe where you live there's no problem to buy on web. The problem is benzos, they are prescribed.
Email me. Mine is in my signature

Reactions: Schizotypal
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
I have a good amount of experience with Amitriptyline. While the drug is not listed under the Controlled Substances Act here in the US it is still an Rx only medication. I am prescribed it for mental health issues after trying many other medications due to treatment resistance. I am on several others but I will not list them here since they are not part of this discussion. Now, where I live, Amitriptyline is tested for on 10-panel drug tests due to being a TCA. I do not know if because of this reason that the CSA has restrictions at some level regarding this medication. If you are being seen by a psychiatrist it is not out of the realm of possibility to be prescribed it. It wasn't a huge deal when my provider put me on it. Just some food for thought. PM me if you have any further questions.

Reactions: Schizotypal and Circles