• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
Would this work?

I have a stock of amitriptyline, diazepam, propranolol and zoplicone.

amitriptyline - 1400mg
diazePam - 447mg
propranolol - 3080mg
zopiclone - enough for a good sleep, maybe 8 boxes of 2.75mg (28 in a box)
and a very nice bottle of whisky

Any thoughts or advice?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
You'd need way more amitriptyline; I think it's like 8 grams (8000mg).

Reactions: NoLightRemains, lost&lonely, jodes2 and 1 other person
L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
Back the drawing board then, or wait a few more months. I think I got prematurely excited when I saw the number of boxes.

thanks for your reply, I appreciate it.

Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Yeah you need a lot more amitriptyline. Individual doses go up to 300mg so you really don't have much. Quite an impressive amount of diazepam though! Wish I had that much. Between that and the zopiclone it should definitely knock you out. Doubt very much it would kill you though. Even with the alcohol. The main killer is amitriptyline. I don't think any of the other meds you've mentioned interact with it. You need a heck of a lot of amitriptyline given how big doses can get and it's dispensed because it's a relatively safe drug

Reactions: lost&lonely and Darkover
I

IdeationIsForever

Feb 21, 2023
You need to keep in mind your weight and that LD50 are not given for humans. For amitriptyline (correct me if I'm wrong), the LD50 for mouses is 100 mg/kg. I personally don't recommend amitriptyline. Once I took 2 by mistake, thinking it was paracetamol, and I suffered horrible hallucinations and real terror. Horrible. But other people enjoy the ride. The thing is, definitely the dosage needed is too high, just to reach a possibile LD50. You don't want something you need to ingest too much.

Now, Diazepam is too low too. The LD50 for rats is 1200 mg/kg. You only have 447 mg. Not even a kg.

Regarding Zopiclone, I personally think it's a "safe" med, LD50 827 mg/kg for rats.

I don't have information regarding propranolol.

Please always keep in mind the LD50 and remember it's not for humans, and it's 50, not 100. Also remember that you're not alone in this struggle.

Reactions: ThisIsLife and lost&lonely
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
The lethal dose for Amitriptyline is stated as 8g.
For some reason, I can't find my PDF copies for such information, so will have to fire up the work horse.
Going off memory alone, I believe I had 2 full boxes and about 400mg valium, which I washed down with a bottle of vodka and half a bottle of gin.
I'd followed a regimen of antiemetics (Metoclopramide), taken periodically for the preceeding 48hours.
The key really is in not being rescued. I had told nobody and was in a place nobody was expected for more than a week. It was a pure fluke. It wasn't an easy recovery. A story that seems to be common with this method.
I'll have a root around my external hard drive and update when I find the rest.

• Informative
Reactions: MelodyCymbal and lost&lonely
L

lost&lonely

Jan 6, 2023
For some reason, I can't find my PDF copies for such information, so will have to fire up the work horse.
Going off memory alone, I believe I had 2 full boxes and about 400mg valium, which I washed down with a bottle of vodka and half a bottle of gin.
I'd followed a regimen of antiemetics (Metoclopramide), taken periodically for the preceeding 48hours.
The key really is in not being rescued. I had told nobody and was in a place nobody was expected for more than a week. It was a pure fluke. It wasn't an easy recovery. A story that seems to be common with this method.
Thanks, I appreciate that.
You need to keep in mind your weight and that LD50 are not given for humans. For amitriptyline (correct me if I'm wrong), the LD50 for mouses is 100 mg/kg. I personally don't recommend amitriptyline. Once I took 2 by mistake, thinking it was paracetamol, and I suffered horrible hallucinations and real terror. Horrible. But other people enjoy the ride. The thing is, definitely the dosage needed is too high, just to reach a possibile LD50. You don't want something you need to ingest too much.

Now, Diazepam is too low too. The LD50 for rats is 1200 mg/kg. You only have 447 mg. Not even a kg.

Regarding Zopiclone, I personally think it's a "safe" med, LD50 827 mg/kg for rats.

I don't have information regarding propranolol.

Please always keep in mind the LD50 and remember it's not for humans, and it's 50, not 100. Also remember that you're not alone in this struggle.
Thank you for sharing the information.
Yeah you need a lot more amitriptyline. Individual doses go up to 300mg so you really don't have much. Quite an impressive amount of diazepam though! Wish I had that much. Between that and the zopiclone it should definitely knock you out. Doubt very much it would kill you though. Even with the alcohol. The main killer is amitriptyline. I don't think any of the other meds you've mentioned interact with it. You need a heck of a lot of amitriptyline given how big doses can get and it's dispensed because it's a relatively safe drug
Thanks for replying, i guess I need to stockpile more.

B

BaronVon

Feb 24, 2019
Correct in theory 8-10 g with good amount benzos

blackwidow

blackwidow

Road to nowhere
Aug 12, 2022
I'm. Trying desperately to get hold of zopiclone but can't find a trusted site to get them from

M

MelodyCymbal

Jan 21, 2023
Now it's 10 grams & recommended to take with Oxazepam 600mg or Bromazolam 50 mg
Would this work?

I have a stock of amitriptyline, diazepam, propranolol and zoplicone.

amitriptyline - 1400mg
diazePam - 447mg
propranolol - 3080mg
zopiclone - enough for a good sleep, maybe 8 boxes of 2.75mg (28 in a box)
and a very nice bottle of whisky

Any thoughts or advice?
2023 PPeH says 10 gm of Ami., plus Oxazepam 600 mg or Bromazolam 50 mg

AVeryLazySloth

AVeryLazySloth

The Laziest
Mar 4, 2023
I took a whole bottle of Redomex 10mg x 100 with alcohol 7 years ago. My mother found me convulsing on the floor with blood coming out my mouth and she had to resuscitate me while paramedics where on the way. I had to be brought back once more in the ambulance and I went into a coma for 3 days. I don't remember much from being awoken but I just know I was hallucinating badly (I saw tornados in the window, bugs crawling up me, taking out the needles they put in me ect,...). I don't know if it was because of the sedatives they gave me or if it was an after effect. To this day I cannot stand the brand of alcohol I used to overdose with as the smell alone makes me gag. I'm sure I would've been a goner if it weren't for my family at the time.

oono

oono

Student
Aug 26, 2020
Now it's 10 grams & recommended to take with Oxazepam 600mg or Bromazolam 50 mg

2023 PPeH says 10 gm of Ami., plus Oxazepam 600 mg or Bromazolam 50 mg
is it possible to have the details of this PPeH 2023 method? please.

tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
How do you get a gram of it? The highest prescription dose is 50mg